Hope is Here

As they arrived at the hospital, Killian jumped out of the car and picked Emma up bridal style and carried her into the hospital. Just as Killian was about to call to someone a nurse walked by and saw all the blood on Emma's leg, arm, and chest and said,

"Oh my," then she looked around and yelled "we need some help over here!"

Emma held tightly onto Killian and whispered, "Killian, please don't leave me," Killian smiled at Emma and replied,

"Never my love," Emma smiled back and a doctor yelled,

"Follow me!" Killian followed him down a few hallways and through a door and placed Emma on a bed,

"Excuse me, you need to leave the room Mr. Jones,"

Emma began to panic. She didn't want Killian to leave. The nurses began to push him out and he tried to push through them,
"No please! Let him stay!"

The doctor thought for a second and agreed.
"But stay over there," he said. Killian sat in a chair in the corner. His eyes were filled with worry. Emma's leg and arm weren't broken. Just sprained. They cleaned off the blood and told her to be cautious of how much she used them.

"Is the baby ok?" Emma asked,

"The baby? I didn't know you were pregnant," the doctor replied.

"I know. It's because I'm a week pregnant, Mr. Gold told me," she smiled sadly.

"I can check," he said. He walked out of the room leaving Emma and Killian alone. Killian got up and walked over to Emma. He kissed her on the forehead and then her cheek and then her lips. Emma began to cry.

"It's alright love. We can get through anything together. No matter what happens I will never leave you. I promise," he smiled and sat on the bed next to her. Killian pulled her close and Emma rested her head on his shoulder.

"I love you Killian," she said

"I love you too," he replied. Emma knew he did and she knew he would never leave her no matter what. She didn't even have to use her superpower. She hasn't had to use her superpower for a long time. She didn't need too. She trusted so many people and didn't need to worry. She trusted and loves more people than she could ever know. This baby was going to be alright and even if anything did happen to it, she would have her extremely dashing and trustworthy pirate right here. And they would have hope.

The end

Don't worry. I will start to make a part two and put it out there! Love you guys! Thanks for reading!
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘