100 FOLLOWERS!

• Dedicated to ALL OF YOU!

Me: *scrolls down home page* THIS IS BORING

*clicks on my profile* *sees followers meter* OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS?! 100 FOLLOWERS!! WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!

Alright, first off, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with the "what is this shit" thing up there.

Secondly, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME! Every time somebody votes for, comments on or even READS one of my stories, it makes me smile for a LONG, LONG time. So now, I shall do some shout outs to the main people who have helped me get this far, given me support or even just made me smile. *clears throat*

My IRL friends; @japaneses, @candyfl00s, @skullsANDroses123 and @morgs5656. They have helped me through even the toughest times in real life. Whenever I see any of them in school, in class or even anywhere, they always come and talk to me, make me smile, make me laugh and such. Thanks, you four!

My friend @CorvetteStingrayZR1, for talking to me both on my message board and through private message. He is one of the only boys I feel comfortable talking to, and he has boosted my confidence MASSIVELY. Thank you!

My friend @lillypad1006, for being a SUPER-funny writer and friend who DEFINITELY deserves more followers! I remember back when I drew her cover, Splash. We've been grea friends ever since then, so thank you for that! (Oh, and I have another cover for her on the desk in front of me. I'll scan that in later, xD)

My friend @paulfrank123, for being possibly one of the best Minecraft writers on Wattpad, ever. ALL of her books are in my library (the books in there are actually using up a LOT of data on my phone) and every time she updates something I smile and tap on it right away. Thank you!

@Cupkakes, for being an AMAZING writer and got me into watching Deadlox's YouTube channel. She also supports #BritishPride, as a fellow British person. Thank you!

@TheWalkingDeadlox (formerly @True_Deadlox) He hasn't so much helped me, but the other way around. Yes, I understand he was not the real Deadlox, but he didn't deserve all that hate because of that, did he?

@PikaChick and @Master_Of_Illusions, for being two of the best Pokemon writers of Wattpad.

The Elemental Crafters, @OliviaLovesSnow, @ShadowLykos and @TimeIsTicking. They write some of the most inspirational Minecraft stories on Wattpad. I know Shadow no longer uses Wattpad, but her stories and profile remain.

@TheyCallMeRed, for writing the CUTEST story I've ever read.

My best friend, Izzy. I know we've been through some rough times, but we did it together. Words cannot describe how grateful I am!

My bully, Eleanor. This seems like an odd one, as she picked on me all year last year. But, this also taught me how to cope with hate. So thanks, in a way.

My IRL friend Leoni, for being a HILARIOUS best friend and is well-known in school for cracking (possibly dirty) jokes and inspiring the personality of Leona.

And, last but definitely not least, I'd like to thank every single one of you that have voted, commented, even read one of my books! You have inspired me to keep going and write more.

If I didn't give you a personal mention, please don't hate on me. That's just low. Also, I may or may not have cried whilst typing this. Also, I know this is overdue by quite a few days.

When I first joined Wattpad, I didn't even THINK I would get to a milestone like this! Well, I didn't think I'd even get ONE follower, but that's irrelevant. But thanks all the same!

Well, all my rich tea biscuits, I'll see you all later! Byyyyeeeeeyeyeyeyeyee! (wait what)