Entry for paulfrank123's Contest - Oneshots

Well, it's half nine at night. Here's a series of short oneshots. Let's see how this goes.

PS: Sorry if these are bad. I'll edit and dedicate this later! Oh, and I didn't make a Krayden oneshot because I wanted to feel special. Enjoy!

Staige (Steve x Paige) (Didn't see THAT coming now, did you?)

Paige's POV

"Alright, time up!" Ashton calls out. Steve and I toss our swords across the empty stone brick hall. The impact of the weapons hitting the cold floor echoed through the room. Ashton tosses us a pork chop each. Steve collapses in a chair. I wander over and sit on his lap. He lovingly holds me in both of his blocky arms. I sort of miss being a human, but I would do anything to stay by Steve's side.

I take his pork chop and feed it to him. He nibbles it, while we stare into each other's eyes. His blue eyes are so loving, and full of trust. I became lost in them. While I daydream, he finishes the last bites of the meat and begins to feed me my own dinner. His arms unwrap themslves from my body. I shivered. Was it cold in here? Or did I still get that jittery feeling around him, even after all this time?

Without hesitation, I gobbled up my food. It was still warm, fresh from the furnace, but I still felt cold. Steve noticed my expression, looked me up and down and held me again. Tingling warmth courses through my veins, but the drunk butterflies in my stomach still remain.

"You're shivering," Steve explained, his deep voice calm and soothing. The butterflies did not cease.

He brushed a strand of my red hair out of my face and we stared at each other again. I rested my head on his chest. Ashton wrinkled his nose and left the room, probably going to bed. We are finally alone. His lips connect with mine. Sparks fly everywhere and explode into bright fireworks, just like creepers. "I love you, Steve!" I mumble into his chest.

"I love you too, Paige." he replid, before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into my bedroom.

Shexus (Shannon x Lexus)

Shannon's POV

Lexus dived into the crystal clear water, barely making a splash. While he was underwater, he swam over to the edge of the pool where I was standing, then surfaced.

I didn't know how to swim. But what do you expect from a foster family that barely give you enough to eat? The weeks I've spent at the BSM are easily the best weeks of my life.

Legs shaking, I sit down at the edge of the pool, letting my feet dangle into the cool water. It felt rather refreshing. I eased the rest of my body into the water, shivering at first but then rapidly adjusting to the sudden temperature change. But I can cope with any climate: I live in England!

I glance over at Lexus and copy what he is doing to stay afloat. His legs are gently waving around under the water. Trying my best not to fail, I kick my legs. A light current travels behind my feet as they move swiftly through the water.

Lexus paddled over just as I was getting out. He tapped my shoulder with one finger, and I knew exactly what to do.

I turned around and kissed him.

Duna (DJ x Luna) (boy DJ, for those who wonder xD)

Luna's POV

"DJ, hurry up! We're going into town!" I call to him. He was playing Minecraft in one of the computer rooms.

"Aw man, but I'm enjoying this so much! Can't I meet you in an hour?" he complains.

Shannon sighs. "Fine. We'll meet in that café we always go to at one, OK?" We all nod in agreement.

Shannon, Lexus and I got into the elevator and I pressed the 'ground floor' button. The elevator began to move down. As the doors slid open, we walked out as a group and got on the bus which took us to the café. We sat down at an empty table and ordered a drink.

I took small sips of my tea as I stared out of the window and at the city skyline. Tall skyscrapers were everywhere, as far as I could see, anyway.

Lexus looked at his watch. "Guys, DJ is twenty minutes late!" he exclaimed.

"Maybe we should go and find him?" I asked. The two lovebirds agreed.

We took the bus back to the Mojang headquarters and went to the computer room in which we last saw DJ. He wasn't in the room, but I noticed his computer had detected a virus.

We searched the whole building. Twice, three times, still no signs of DJ. Eventually we gave up looking and went back to our suite. Krystal and Hayden were inside, but DJ wasn't. We explained the whole matter to them, but they hadn't seen DJ, either.

Maybe he's gone for good... and at this very thought I realize that I truly love him. Oh, DJ, where are you?

Comment your favourite! ;)