chapter 12

Sorry i haven't updated in ages but i have time now so here goes! :D thanks to everybody reading this fanfic!

It means alot to me, so, thankyou! 

and you would make it better if you would fan, vote and comment!

thanks for all the comments i got already! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw them run through the doors and over to the car, throwing suitcases and bags and loads of other bits and bobs into the boot. They all get in and Darcy gets into the drivers seat and turns on the ignition. 

I turn around in my seat and stare at Poppy. She looks up at me and jumps into the air.

'Shit Aoife! Why the hell are you staring at me?!' she gawks at me.

'Under the fricking bed, you twat.' i say, laughing. She blushes and looks down at her phone.

'Well, you coul have been!' she mumbled. Everybody just starts laughing and she hits Gemma, who's sitting beside her.

I turn back around and face the road.

'How much longer!?' i complain.

Darcy glances at me, then back to the road.

'Girl, were only out of the parking lot! Just try to rest, and get them bags away from under your eyes! Plus. Its late. We'd be in bed if it wasn't for that stupid prick named Harry!' she spat, grabbing onto the steering wheel like her life depended on it.

I loosen her grip by unclinging each finger and placing them each carefully back down. She just laughs to herself.

God, that girl!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Around five hours later*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I step out of the car as my feet touch the tar mac. God! That feels so good.

I stretch and yawn. It was only getting bright now, the sun was rising. We were in the parking lot to the apartments the boys were staying at.

It looked more like houses clung together than apartments. It was huge!

'Right. Darcy you can carry my bags in. Im going in. What number is their hou- i mean room?' i smile at her. She starts laughing.

'Number 32, top floor.' she mumbles while umloading the boot.

'Thanks.' i mumble while walking towards the building. I felt butterflys in my tummy, because i was gonna see Harry, but i tried as hard as i could not to. 

He broke your heart, Aoife.

Your NOT gonna let him back in that easily.

Sure, that silly cheating thing can't help your feelings toward him, but you have to act like you don't care about him.

My stupid brain is saying that, but my heart is saying this.

Yeah, he might have broke your heart, but you know he's one of the few people who can mend that.

You know you love him, you know he loves you.

You know you's were meant for eachother. Don't let his silliness ruin that.