chapter 4

'What? Why? Oh right! So now you dont want to go to "OH MY GOOD FUCKING GRACIOUS ME! ITS HARRY STYLES!'s house?' he smiled cheekily at me.

'Yeah... about that. I was a bit shocked because.. you know, i didnt think you were actually coming?'

'You tought we'd fail yous?' he acted shocked and he hung his mouth open. I burst out laughing and he joined in with me.

'Well yous werent coming!' i told him the truth.

'Well thats nice to hear! Especially from my girlfriend! Yeah, what will the fans think...' he looked at the ground.

'Are you gonna tell them?' i asked.

'Im not sure..'

'Why because you afraid of what everyone thinks of me? Incase your embarrased of me?' i shouted at him.

'NO! Because i dont want you getting death threaths and being harmed by hateful directioners! I care about you, you know!' he shouted back at me.

We both walked in silence to the car in silence looking at the ground. Harry looked up at me.

'Im sorry, i didnt mean to shout at you, i guess i just get worked up over the littlest things..'

'No Harry! Im sorry. I should have known your not that selfish! Im sorry for shouting at you! I love you and if you dont love me i completely understand because your like the hottest guy on the planet and you have a ton of fans to choose from....' He lifted up my chin.

'I love you! Not any of them million fans i can choose from!' we both smiled and we started to kiss.

'Right guys. Into the car, we cant hold back fans for this long!' a girl around my age said getting out of the car. Zayn ran over and lifted her up, kissing her.

'ZAYN! Your really trying to make life hard for that girl!' Louis said actually looking serious for once. The girl walked over to me.

'Hi im Poppy! Zayns lucky girlfriend!' Zayn smiled to her and she gave me a hug.

'Im Aoife. Harrys lucky girlfriend!' i smiled at Harry and he showed off his gorguess dimples.

'Ah! But not as lucky as me!' she smiled.

'Luckier actually!' i smiled at her and we both burst out laughing.

'Yeah, and i've the better girl!' Harry said hugging me from behind. Zayn stepped forward.

'Thanks Harry! Your my bestest friend ever!' Poppy joked with him.

'Hiya im Darcy! Nialls luckiest girlfriend!' Darcy smiled proudly stepping forward and hugging Poppy.

'Ahh, but no! Im the luckiest girl in the world!' I said stepping forward.

'Right, can yous do that when we get home? Were sort of in public here. Louis, come on!' Liam shouted at Louis who was now signing books and getting pictures.

He ran over and they all waved to the fans and got into the car. They were always so nice to the fans and thats one of the things i loved most about them.

'How lucky am i?' Harry whispered into my ear. My mouth hung open as i looked at him.

'Your really asking for it arent you! Your not lucky, your making a big mistake.. but i love that mistake. IM the lucky one in this situation!' He looked upset at this.

'Harry?' i instantly felt bad from what i just said.

'Aoife! Dont ever say that im better than you! Theres nothing more special about me than you. Im just a normal guy who is living his dreams!' he smiled at me. I hugged him tightly the whole way back to their apartment.