chapter 6

'So where were you girls?' my dad asked, raising his eyebrows, with his arms folded.

'Um.. With One Direction..' I knew my dad didn't want us with any celebrities because were too distracting. Yeah, whatever!

'Aoife! Darcy! I thought I told you girls to leave them alone! Your too distracting and we dont want them harmed. We need them good as ever for the tour!'

'What?! Yeah, their gonna get harmed because me and Darc are gonna come out with a hammer and beat them up!' I shouted sarcastically. What right has he to tell me what I do and who I see?

'Right, you girls can go home! Nowhere else, since Rizzle Kicks here, have seen enough of your obnoxious behaviour!' he shouted.

'Yeah well that would probably hurt more if I knew what what "obnoxious" meant!' I did the hand gestures.

Everybody was trying not to laugh except my dad. Good. He had no right to say that about us, especially the fact that Darcy isn't even his daughter.

Because he's the boss! Yeah right.

He just pointed to the door, his mouth as straight as a pencil.

'come on Darc!' I grabbed her arm and we stormed out.

She stopped me halfway down the hall.

'Why did you do that..?' tears were filling in her eyes.

'Whats wrong babe?'

'Your dads the only thing you have left! And you just acted like you didn't give a shit! That he looks after you, pays for you and goes to work every day to keep yous from starving. Plus he let's you meet all the famous people!'

She just stared at me, her mouth hanging open.

'Babe don't worry! He'll forgive me! It's not that big of a deal. Anyways the boys are waiting for us!' her face lit up.

'Yeah your right!' we skipped down the hall and out the main door.

There was a 'TON' of fans screaming and sucking there hands trough the gates.

'look A, we have so much fans!' she joked.

'Hah yeah! And most of them probably hate us..'

'Yeah well if their nice and we make friends then they might meet some too!'

'Yeah, we better go. Where are we going?'

'Dunno. We better go home before dad gets extremely angry so that he won't forgive me!'

That was the truth. I really didn't mean them things. Me and dad always have our moments, everyone does.

We walked towards the gates and everybody was throwing hate at us.

'Yous are bitches! You dont deserve to meet them!'

'You two are too full of yourselves! Get a life!'

'Your dad is the reason you's get to meet all them famous people!'

Me and Darcy just looked at eachother and laughed.

'Well they obviously like us!' she laughed.