Chapter 44

A/N I had so much fun writing this, I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I know I did when I re-read it again and again ;)

Tyson:

God, she was so attractive. She looked innocently at me with a small smile on her perfect lips. I felt hot and jittery after kissing her for the first time. It was as if she was the oncoming of an ecstasy high. It reminded me of the first time I got high. It was MDMA, E, a cheap un-pure pill; cut with go knows what else, no where near what I experience today. But it was the first time I had felt the oncoming dizziness, the rush. Calla was my rush now, and I wanted more.

She stood awkwardly with her hands by her sides, we were close on the platform but not close enough. I took a step towards her and she had to look up at my face. There was something in the air; it crackled between us like a little lightning storm, my thoughts the thunder. Her plump lips were pink and parted; I raised my eyes to look at her brown irises to find her staring at my mouth. I couldn't help smirking. She looked up to meet my stare and smiled too.

There was anticipation in the space between us and I had to kiss her again. My hands went to her small waist and my lips to hers. I pushed her forcefully against the trunk of the tree, my strong reaction to her surprised me. I was worried that I had hurt her; she stood idle for a moment stunned but fortunately it only took her a moment to respond and the excitement I was feeling to leak into her. She grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

She was driving me insane, the way she'd run her fingers through my hair and tug on the lapels of my leather jacket. I broke away from her mouth and trailed my kisses along her jaw. One of my arms was busy supporting my weight as I leaned into her, my palm flat against the tree bark above her head, the other was pushing into the sexy holes in the side of her dress, caressing the soft skin at her waist. When I kissed the spot just beneath her ear she moaned and the sound was so erotic I almost couldn't contain myself. My lips found hers again when we heard the music from the house shut off, our heavy breathing became so much louder and the totally hot sounds coming from Calla far more prominent.

When we started to hear a chorus of voices singing a tune very close to happy birthday Calla abruptly pulled away. We were both panting and her chest was rising and falling so quickly as I stared into her eyes glinting in the dark.

"We should go join the..." I trailed off trying to catch my breath. She knew what I meant.

She just nodded and I dropped my arm from above her head and took a step back. My mind was buzzing with what just happened I didn't even remember climbing down the tree ladder and ending up firmly on the ground. But as I turned to her, ready to make our way back to the house I smiled and took her hand in mine. I was so glad when she smiled back.