PART 9

[Name] had risen from the dead in a completely different place. She came to realize that she was in the nurse's office and sat up from the stiff bed. She looked at the time and gasped.

"I slept for the whole day?!" She says, throwing the blanket off of her. She moved off the bed and picked up her bag that was conveniently placed by the foot of her bed. Her lightheadedness didn't matter to her right now, she had to get to class.

It was 1:45, so [Name] only had her last class to go, which was only a study period. She raced up the stairs, busting into the library and walking straight over to where Gaara and Sasuke were sitting.

"Hey, was there any homework?" She asked sheepishly. The two boys smirked at each other and started to pull out packets of stuff that she missed. There sat on the table was a small stack of just paper.

"Classwork and homework," Sasuke says, tapping the tiny stack.

[Name] got to work right away. She didn't even question or gawk at it. She really didn't want all this work to wait until she got home to finish it. She had other things to do, like shop for food and finish her knitting project.

"Was there any notes for today?" She asked as she wrote down an answer to an astronomy question.

"Just the vocab for today," Gaara says, pulling his notebook out and showing it to her.

"There were some notes, only took up about half a page," Sasuke explains, showing her his notebook as well.

Quickly, she wrote down the notes in two different notebooks and went back to work. Her brain was in overdrive mode. She was determined to get most of her work done before the end of the school day.

...

Neji had to spend the rest of the day without [Name]. Though it seemed like no big deal to others, but to Neji it was like his world was being crushed. He'd rather be holding a snoring, drooling [Name] all day than spend half of his school day without her.

"She didn't even get lunch," he mumbles. He'd worry about how she never really ate. Once, she had told him she never had time to eat, so he thought it would be nice to bring her a homemade lunch. She had rejected his offer and told him to eat it instead.

Neji ran a hand through his long hair, untangling any knots. Advanced biology was so boring to him and he knew [Name] was taking the Astronomy class this year. Why didn't he just take the chance and move into her class?

I'm a fool! He thought as he listened to Mr. Orochimaru drone on. He decided that daydreaming was a better use of his time, and blanked out.

It was the sound of the last bell that snapped him out of his daze. He grabbed his notebooks and rushed out the classroom. Maybe he could catch [Name] before she left.

He went hunting for the girl, casually stopping by the library to see if she would come out.

Did she even wake up? He wondered, looking in the library. When he saw Gaara, he said, "Hey! Did [Name] come by?"

Gaara nods. "Yeah, but she left with Tenten."

...

"I can't believe you!" Tenten says. "Cheating on Gaara like that!"

"Cheating on Gaara?" [Name] questioned. "What're you talking-"

"I saw you in Neji's arms!" Tenten accuses. "What do you two have going on?!"

"Nothing-"

[Name] was cut off again. "Whatever it is, it isn't fair to Gaara!"

[Name] could only chuckle and shake her head as she exits the building with Tenten.

"You're doing it again," she slightly sings. Tenten blushes and presses her palm to her forehead.

"Sorry sorry!" Tenten apologizes.

"It's fine, just take me to the store so I can buy food."

...

At the store, [Name] bought herself the basic groceries such as, milk, eggs, and bread. But she also bought ice cream, plain yogurt, and fruit.

"Are you sure this is enough to last you for the next week?" Tenten asked, looking at the very little food she had.

"I don't eat much, so yeah it will."

"You're not...?" Tenten didn't finish her sentence, understanding that if she was anorexic it might hurt [Name's] feelings.

[Name] smiled and shook her head. "I don't have time to eat. Between homework, school and working, I just forget to eat sometimes."

"From now on, I will remind you to eat," Tenten declares. [Name] chuckles.

"After I'm done paying for this, take me home, would you?"

...

Tenten didn't ask to come in like Sasuke. She waited for [Name] to get inside of her home before driving away. Though she texted [Name] right away to get something in her belly.

However, that wasn't the only text [Name] received that night. From an unknown number, she was presented with a message that turned her whole life upside down and lit her whole heart on fire.

How would she respond?

...

A/N: I didn't know how to end it ^^;;
Don't be mad about being left on a cliffhanger. Thanks for reading bye!!