Nightmares and reunions

More and more you've been dreaming of the day you're family fell apart. Reliving the moment your brother left the house over and over again. The sound of the door slamming shut. The silent stillness of the house signifying you were now alone.
You sat at the table struggling to fight back tears as you stared at the door hoping he would change his mind and return to your side. As darkness started to consume your surroundings your Growlithe would join you at your side. A shower of warmth would rush over you filling you with strength as color returned to your home.

But this time was different...

The darkness continued to consume everything until you were left standing in an empty void. Panicking, you searched around looking for the warmth of your beloved Growlithe. Your searched stopped when you heard a low chuckle coming from the darkness.
"I can do whatever I want whenever I want!"
The voice belonged to Guzma. You spun around trying to find the man, but he was nowhere to be found. You gave up on searching and fell to the ground feeling helpless. Hugging​ your knees close to your chest you lower your gaze to the ground.
"Please. I need Growlithe...he's all I have left."

Two feet approached you. Looking up you try to fight back tears as you see your younger brother as a child.
"Hey sis why are you crying?"
"(B/n)..."
"Don't cry anymore sis! When I get older I'll be a great trainer just like Mom. I'm going to become the next champion watch me!" Your brother extends his hand to you and you happily accept it.
"Yes. You'll be a great trainer, just like Mom." You say with tears in your eyes.

"Liar!"

Getting to your feet you see your current teenaged brother glaring angrily at you. He squeezes your hand as he speaks.
"First mom then me. Now you've gone and lost your precious Pokemon. Your such a weakling sis, just like mom!"
Your brother's​ face becomes distorted as he let's out a crazed laugh. You close your eyes and pull your hand free from his grasp. When you open your eyes you see your brother leaving.
"Your so annoying sis." He says darkly.
"Wait!" You try to catch him but it seems like your running in place. Before he disappears into the darkness he looks over his shoulder at you and whispers "Don't worry sis, we'll meet again real soon."
"Dammit I said wait!"

Your body jolted up as you extended your hand towards the ceiling. Panting, you propped yourself up on your elbows and scanned your surroundings. "A dream? No... A nightmare."

Jumping out of bed you grab your clothes and begin changing. Looking at your reflection in the small mirror hanging on the wall reminds you of your brother.
"Dammit, I really need to get past this. But first I need to get Growlithe back and leave this place. No more playing around."

The door to your room slams open causing you to jump and leave your thought behind. Plumeria walks in wearing her usual bored expression.

"Good morning Plumeria. Sleep well?"
She stares at your face for awhile before answering. "I think I should be asking you that."
"Why's that?" You ask tilting your head.
"You don't look right." Plumeria gets closer to you and analysis your face some more. "You seem off. Have a bad dream or something?"

It's no wonder she's called the older sister of team skull, she hit the nail right on the head. "N-no way! Just had a hard time falling asleep after that awesome party is all..." You let out a nervous chuckle hopping she wouldn't pry.
After a bit more staring Plumeria backed off and leaned against the wall. "If you say so." You smiled at her response.
"Speaking of the party, that's what I came here to talk about." You couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth next.

"Guzma gathered all the grunts and apologized for messing up their work" Your eyes widened at Plumeria's words. Big bad Guzma, leader of team skull apologizing!? "It's pretty rare for Guzma to apologise. Whatever you said to him worked."
You wore a huge smile on your face after hearing that.