Introduction (Not The Actual Story)

This is not the story, just a description of the main character. You don't have to read it for the story to make sense, I just thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to go ahead and let you know about the character. (:

My name is Ryleigh Gabriella Trescott. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am sixteen years old. I have a nonidentical twin brother, and his name is Adam. We look just alike except for the fact that he inherited my father's dark hair. My mother's name is Laura, and my father's name is Timmothy, but everyone just calls him Tim. I love this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, who also just released there new single, She Looks So Perfect.  I listen to it everyday on the way home from school, just because I like it so much. Calum is definitely my favorite. Don't get me wrong, all of them are fucking amazing, but who could resist little Cal right? I don't really play any sports, except track and field, but I love to sing, and I star in almost every production we have at school and the community theatre. My life is pretty basic if you ask me. I am your average teenage girl. I'm obsessed with a band, I like hot guys, and I make good grades. I am popular at school, and very involved. I'm probably what you would consider a "Girly girl" but I am definitely not afraid to get my hands dirty, oh, and I also like to ride trails with my brother on our ATV's. We live in St. Petersburg, Florida and I go school at St. Petersburg High School. That is pretty much my life...