✐Chapter 4✎

Songs of the chapter- I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco (One of my favs ) and On the Road Again by Willie Nelson

Dedicated to- @TheFlamingPopsicle for writing such hilarious stories and making me crack up so much, thanks to her I think I lost a few pounds from all the laughing

Chapter 4- "Ran like Usain Bolt hyped up on sugar"

Blog #56

Well I said I'd tell you guys about school.

(No I didn't but pretend I did)

I can into the hell-hole friendless and with no known enemies, came out of school right after lunch with a gay best friend and a flirting geek after I called a jock an asshat, punched him in the face (hopefully broke his nose) and kneed his nuts.

Now we're hiding like fugitives at Franny's Diner, which serves surprisingly good chocolate chip pancakes for 2:45 in the afternoon. Sorry this post had nothing to do with nerds or fangirls, but here's some advice for guys out of experience:

If a girl is wearing a cool shirt, do not stare at it for five minutes, she will think you are observing her boobs and it will really creep her out and she will consider slapping you. Also, when using fandom pickup lines, always use: You're so perfect I'm surprised you're not a fictional character, you should get a date on the spot. If you're hot, that's also a plus.

I posted the blog on my iPhone and shoved it into the pocket of Lucas's jacket he gave me to wear, because I was originally in short sleeves in November weather, so I was shivering my ass off. I had forgotten my coat in my locker, since I only had enough time to grab my backpack and then escape. I would rather die of hypothermia than leave Lesley the laptop to die or get kidnapped.

Right now you're probably thinking, she needs to sort out her priorities.

I'm telling you to quit being so nosy and keep you opinions and Harry Potter references to yourself.

And again, you wonder why you don't make many friends.

And now I'm talking to myself. Just great, I'm sure I'll make friends in a Mental Hospital.

Right now I was so nervous. My foot was tapping on the tiled floor as fast as a hummingbird's wings. Oh Lord. What if my mother found out that I... I visibly gulped. Punched a kid? Well, she probably wouldn't care as long as I'd explain, and tell her that I heard a 'snap'. Actually, she might congratulate me... But that's besides the point... It's the first day of school, and I also skipped the rest of the day, too...

We had taken Mason's car, because it was the closest to the Jefferson High entrance/exit. I swear to God, I ran like freaking Usain Bolt hyped up on sugar to his blue Volkswagen beetle

"-so much Des, you're a life saver, seriously, I think Jared, y'know, the big and mighty Jock on steroids kid might've already dug our graves and planned our funerals." Lucas babbled on. I clenched and unclenched my right hand into a fist, trying to get rid of the pain creeping up my arm from the punch.

"I told you Lucas, no biggie, don't sweat it." Lie. "What are friends for? I mean, pfft, I do it all the time, saving friends." Another lie. C'mon Destiny, you didn't even have friends before them. Just stop talking before you embarrass yourself. "I mean, like, I could be Batman or something... Well more like Batwoman, because she's a girl and all, and I'm a girl..." I finished awkwardly, mumbling the last couple words, wanting to repeatedly slam my head against a brick wall for losing the one chance I had with a guy. Batwoman? Really?