Chapter Two

I walk into the reasonably vacant cafe around eleven thirty. I see Mor sitting at a table in the back of the restaurant. Her blonde hair tied in a high ponytail looking flawless in a leather jacket, skinny jeans and knee high boots.
" Feyre ", she says smiling " Sit down "
" Hi ", I say
" Hey ", she says. I suddenly feel self conscious looking at my wardrobe choice of a simple pair of boots, black jeans and a grey t-shirt. " So Feyre I think we would be great friends and I want to get to know you "
I'm surprised by how approachable she is. Normally women in this industry are not approachable and would like nothing more then to be left alone.
" Well I only moved here a few months back so I don't really know anyone ", I say
" Where did you move from "
" I used to live over in Arizona, I went to college for a little while but I just wanted to move to LA to act so I did, I'm not acting but I met Tamlin soon after I moved here "
" So what do you do know "
" I'm a makeup artist and I'm also a tattoo artist "
" Actually my cousin was looking for a tattoo artist ", she says
" I've had less then two years of experience ", I say
" Oh well can you show me some of your designs "
I pull my iPhone out of my pocket and open to a photo of a tattoo I did on a woman a month ago beside the sketch she gave me.
" Wow that is amazing ", she says " I will definitely recommend you "
" Mor why did you really ask me to lunch " I say wanting to get to the point.
" Look Tamlin and Ianthe aren't as nice as you think "
" I know Ianthe is a bitch but I put up with her for Tamlin "
" No Feyre Ianthe is only a bit of it let's just say I've known Tamlin for a while now and you shouldn't be with him "
" Why not ", I say " Tamlin is a great guy and I barely know you "
" Is he really a great guy? "
" Mor tell me why you hate my boyfriend so much "
" My family has known his for years and well there's a lot of drama behind it and Tamlin, god why am I even trying nothing I say will change your mind "
" Mor I would like to be friends with you and to know a woman in this industry who isn't a total diva but don't try to turn me against the man I love "
" Fine ", she says stiffly " But I've warned you "

I leave not long after that.
How could she have the nerve to say Tamlin isn't a great guy. He has been nothing but perfect.
I remember the day I met him. I had just turned nineteen I was working as a makeup artist on the set of a photoshoot. He was immediately taken with me and begged to take me to dinner and well I moved in with him less than a month later.
" Hey Babe where were you " Tamlin asks when I come home
" I was at lunch with a friend "
" Which friend "
" Mor "
" Morrigan ", he asks his voice suddenly more serious
" Yeah I met her the other day "
" Feyre I don't want you talking to her again "
Now I'm curious " Why not "
" Our families don't get along very well"
" Why not "
" You don't need to know ", he says which means end of conversation.

The next day I'm at the tattoo parlour when a very handsome dark haired man walks in.
It's his violet eyes that captivate me.
He looks familiar.
" Hey I'm looking for Feyre ", he says
" That's me "
" I'm Rhys, Mor's cousin "
" Oh right yeah she said you were looking for a tattoo artist "
" I hope this isn't awkward with Tamlin and all "
" What about Tamlin "
" We don't exactly get along "
" Wait your Rhysand your in that band"
He laughs softly " Yeah "
I remember Tamlin occasionally ranting about Rhys to me. Never telling me specific details but just enough for me to know just how much he detests Rhys.
" Don't worry about it so you want a tattoo "
" Yeah "
" Alright sit down and tell me what you want "
I watch him in awe as he sits down in the leather chair with ease.
" So I was thinking about getting tattoos on my knees I made a rough sketch I'm not exactly an artist "
" That's alright ", I say taking his sketch. It's a mountain with three stars above it. " So you want this on your knees "
" Yeah "
" It'll hurt "
" I can handle it "
I smile a little to myself. I wonder if he will indeed handle it or squirm like most do.
" So do you have any other tattoos that need filling in while we're at it "
He runs a hand through his dark black hair which I realise is more of a midnight blue.
I can see he has other tattoos from where his shirt opens but no harm in asking.
" Yeah I have sleeves and some on my chest but I think they're right "
I resist the urge to ask to look.
" So take your jeans off and lie back "
I see a little smirk on his face at that.
" I'm joking don't worry ", he quickly says. I hope I'm not blushing but by the look on his face clearly am.
" Are you comfortable ", I ask
" Yeah ", he says casually tucking a hand behind his head
" You'll be here for a while let me know if you need a break "
I start getting the ink ready.
" So Feyre tell me about yourself "
" What do you want to know "
" Why did you become a tattoo artist "
" This is where I feel at home. Being a make up artist is just something to support myself on the side while I do my apprenticeship here. This is what I love to do. But I want more "
" Like what "
" I want to act "
" Then why don't you you have plenty of connections in the industry it wouldn't be hard "
" Tamlin says I'm fine where I am so I just stay with this "
" Feyre I know he's your boyfriend but you don't need to do what he says if you want to act then act "
" It's not that simple "
" Why not go to auditions even if you don't get the part your trying and you can't sit here hoping, you need to put yourself out there "
" One day ", I say " So Rhys tell me why you and Tamlin hate eachother "
" Ianthe ", he says for once I don't keep my groan silent " Yeah well she is worse then she seems and Tamlin takes her side in everything even when he knows she's a bitch "
" Mor was warning me about Tamlin, why"
" Lets just say Tamlin isn't the best when it comes to how he treats women"
" Is that all ", I say " Because it seems like she was making a big deal out of nothing "
" She wasn't ", he says looking at me " Feyre just be careful with him ok "
I start on the tattoo. We spend the next few hours talking.
" So Feyre we should go out some time", he says " How about dinner "
" I'd like that "
I don't know why I'm so drawn to this violet eyes, the stranger who I should hate because of my love for Tamlin. But when I'm with Rhys I don't even think about him.
Maybe that's a good thing.

Sorry if this is crappy, I'm writing this late but anyways next chapter we'll have a lot more Rhys and we'll get to see Lucien. I'm not sure when but we'll get to see Nesta and Elain soon.