Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

I didn't know why he printed it. I mean, why do I have a picture on his side table? To be honest, I don't mind if Harry was in the picture but it was only just me.

I blushed but I still need to know why he has a picture of me.

Harry walked in in a matter of seconds.

"Here you go, boo." He approached me as he handed me my milk. I gave him a -thank-you smile. Then he sat beside me.

"So, are you better now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Ofcourse. I feel happy."

"Really? Why?" I replied, not sure why I have to ask the reason why he was happy.

"How can I not be happy when you're here?" He smiled with a genuine smile that I love.

I blushed. "Stop it, you're gonna make me blush." I jokingly said.

"And you look cute when you blush."

"Oh, Harry." I slapped his face playfully.

He cheekily smiled.

"Erm.. Harry, can I ask you something?"

"You already are. But continue." He smiled.

"Why do I have a picture on your side table?" I asked as I pointed to the frame with my picture.

"Ermm.. because.. I don't know. I just like seeing your face before I sleep and when I wake up."

I smiled at him, a -that-is-so-sweet-of-you-thank-you smile. I actually want to give him the -that-is-really-sweet-can-we-just-get-married smile, but no. That would be awkward. 

"Harry, you shouldn't have." I blushed, like a tomato and a cherry and an apple and all things that are red. "Thank you, that's really sweet."

"Anything for you." Then he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you for staying with me Jess."

"Sure, anything for you Haz."

We broke off from our hug. And minutes later we finished our drinks.

"Let's sleep?"

"Yeah."

We both positioned ourselves in Harry's bed. We pulled the duvet cover over us. He switched off the lights and hugged me as if his life depended on it.

"I'm gonna miss you when you leave Harry." I whispered.

"I'm gonna miss you more. I promise to call or text you everyday."

"You better." I smiled, even though he can't see since it was dark.

"Good night Jess." He whispered as he kissed my cheek. Then he kissed my forehead. His lips against my forehead was one of the best feelings in the world.

"Good night Harry."

I closed my eyes, trying to get some sleep. I noticed that there was a little bit light. I opened my eyes, and saw that Harry was texting. I didn't know who he was texting but I also didn't bother to ask who it was. Then the light from his phone went off.

In a matter of seconds, my phone vibrated. I recieved a text. I was thinking if I should read it now or tomorrow. But I decided to read it because it might be important because who would send me a text this early if it wasn't important right?

I opened the text.

From: Harry Styles

I promise to text you a goodnight message every night. I'm goint to start now. Good night, Jess. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow, cause I know I'm waking up beside you. xx