I drive off to Lucifer and I's apartment while chewing my lip nervously. I turn on some Black Veil Brides to calm myself down with their hard rock and screams. I hid the rings in my pockets as I walked into our apartment. "Honey I'm home!" I shout, making the cliche adorable of course.

"Babe!" Lucifer shouts and pushes me against the wall. He immediately fuses our mouths together and shoves his tongue down my throat. I knit my fingers in his hair and roll my hips greedily. He pulls back just slightly and pants against my lips. "I missed you, how was the weekend break with the fam? All my ships still good on your end?"

"It was good and yes they are all intact. Ooo guess what?"

"What?" Luc says with a giggle and noses at my ear playfully.

"I've finally confirmed that Adam and Samandriel have been having sex even though they are super shy and adorable."

"Nooo they've lost their innocence!"

"According to Adam they've been banging since they were seniors in high school," I say and Lucifer looks at me with horror. "Nope I didn't mean that, they just did it this year yup," I say while nervously laughing. Luci was a little protective over Alfie.

"Sooo two whole days without sex. How ever will we make up for that?" Lucifer says with a mischievous smile and slips his hand beneath the waistline of my pants. Even after all this time of having sex with him so many times and having his naked image permanently etched into my brain I still freaking blush. "You are so cute," he says and kisses me on the nose thoughtfully. I gasp when I feel his hand caress my dick lightly. "Almost too cute, why don't we make you dirty?"

SMUT
He pulls his hand from my pants and grabs my hand. I smirk as he leads me to the bedroom. He threw me down on the bed and shut the door with a hungry look in his eyes. Then Luci bracketed my body beneath him and started leaving small bruises on my neck as he sucked and teethed. He stripped me of my clothes and snapped the handcuffs attached to our bedposts to me. I tugged on them, feeling the restraint with a whimper.

"Shh it's ok little angel, you're just going to have some fun with the devil," he whispers in my ear and dips his tongue inside it. I gasp at the wet feeling and arch my back towards him. Then he takes off his own clothing and I lick my lips at the sight of his gorgeous body. "Close your eyes angel, I have a surprise for you," Luc says and I frown but shut my eyes anyway. I hear him get up and open the closet and then I feel him sit back down on the bed. "Open," he growls huskily in my ear and I moan and open my eyes. He wears strap on devil ears and blood red garters with a devil tail attached, it curved up to match his throbbing dick. I almost laugh until I see the gag in his hand with a red ball in the middle.

"Luc?" I say hesitantly.

"What's your safe word?" He says with a devilish smirk. Were we really doing this? I mean I knew Luc was kinky as hell but he'd never actually committed to anything like this before. But fuck my dick was so hot for that devil outfit.

"Pickles," I say with a goofy grin and Luc laughs. "What? There's no way I would say that during sex," I say and Lucifer shrugs before starting to attach the gag on my mouth. "Wait if there's a gag on my mouth how will you mmf-" the ball stops my words and Luc hushes me.

"Come on angel you know you won't want me to stop," he says and nips at my neck. He trails his tongue down the length of my body, skirting right around my aching cock. I groan but then I feel his tongue slip into my heated hole of tightness. I bite down on the ball and try not to buck my hips. He just keeps the tip of his tongue inside me and teases me as he pokes around. I groan and then his whole tongue goes inside me and he starts eating me out like this is going to be his last meal. I whimper and push back against his tongue, causing him to chuckle and move away.

I groan against the ball and glare at him. He smacks me on my ass roughly and I gasp. Woah that made me way more turned on then I thought it would. "You are MY little slut angel and I tell you what to do," he snarls and crosses his arms over his chest as he straddles me. His dick touches mine and I grind up slightly causing him to moan deeply. "See? Such a slutty angel," Luc coos and licks my cheek. He starts grinding against me and I buck my hips. "Oh baby you're so hot for me aren't you?" I nod my head frantically and bite down on the ball.

Luci throws his head back and moans while he rocks his hips into mine. He gets out the bottle of lube and squirts a generous amount into his palm. He rubs it over his cock with such a fucked out look that I almost cum. And then before I know it he's pushing into me. I cry out against the gag as Luc pushes all the way into me. I pant and blink away the tears in my eyes. Fuck Luc was big. "It's ok angel I got you," he whispers and presses our foreheads together and starts slowly rocking into me. He started speeding up as he became desperate for release and I moaned as his dick rammed into my prostate and I pushed back against him.

We got into the familiar fast and rough rhythm we were used to. And I couldn't stop moaning as Luc whispered my name over and over as he slammed into me. The room was so hot and our skin was slapping together and I couldn't think. Oh fuck Luc! And then I was coming all over his stomach. "Fuck Mikey, you're so fucking hot," Luc growled and continues to hit my prostate. "Mikey oh god," Luc moaned and bit my shoulder as he came buried deep inside me.

He collapsed on me and panted against my neck. He pulled out of me and looked up at me with his lazy fucked out smile. He undid the gag and threw it to the ground. "I love you Luc," I say and he gives me a bruising kiss with our tongues clashing.

"I love you too Mikey," he say and unlocks my handcuffs. I rub the red marks on my wrists from me tugging on them and then sit up and remove Lucifer's devil outfit. Luc cuddles up against me and I pull the covers over us. God I loved Luc so much, I just can't wait.

"Luc I love you so so much. You've given my life more meaning then I could ever ask for. You mean the world to me and even though we've had our fair share of fights we always come back to one another. I love you more then anything and I want to be with you forever and always. I want to grow old with you and have kids with you, and I wanna have more kinky sex with you," I say with a chuckle and slide out of bed. I reach into my pocket on the floor and pull out the small box. "Lucifer Novak, will you marry me?" I ask and open the box.

Luc has tears in his eyes as he nods frantically and tackles me in a naked hug. I slip the ring onto his finger and he kisses me softly. Then we made love again but it was slow and loving, and I couldn't believe that I was going to get to marry this man someday.