Chapter 7

(I know I haven't been writing much Michifer but in this chapter I promise it will be there)
Dean's POV
"It was the heat of the moment," my alarm clock on my phone sang. I heard Sammy groan from the other room he has a problem with the song on Tuesdays. I hit snooze and just as I am about to drift off to sleep Sam throws a pillow at me like every morning.

"Is too early," I murmur. He responds by throwing another one and I groan and get out of the bed. "Bitch," I say as I rub my eyes.

"Jerk," Sam says back and walks towards the bathroom. I throw on a black v neck with a grey flannel and some faded jeans. I look in the mirror and make my hair look presentable as I walk downstairs. I grab a pop-tart and I laugh as I hear Sam's hairdryer and he comes downstairs shortly after.

He is wearing an x files shirt with black jeans and his grey converse. "Nerd," I say to his shirt.

"Whatever," Sam says and grabs a breakfast smoothie and we grab our stuff. I turn on some Metallica softly as I drive us to school.

"Bye Sammy," I say as he walks to Kevin. He waves and Gabriel jumps on his back.

"SAMMY!" Gabriel yells and I laugh. I walk off to my friends. They of course bombard me with questions about my black eye and the sloppy stitches in my head. I repeat the same lie. We talk randomly and I can't help but wonder where Castiel is.
Michael's POV
I nervously mess with the gold chain around my neck. I'm nervous about seeing Lucifer again. I totally overreacted with the gay thing I mean he can do whatever he wants. Why am I such an idiot? I sit in my regular seat in the front and Lucifer's seat stays empty and the bell rings and he still isn't here. Half way through class he comes strolling in like he isn't super late.

"So when you are graphing... Mr. Novak?" The teacher says as more of a statement than a question. "Your late again, I will let you off with a warning this time but this better not become a regular thing," the teacher says. Luci shrugs and the teacher goes back to the math stuff and Lucifer sits down next to me. He has the familiar smirk on his face and doesn't seem to be off at all.

As the teacher jabbers on I for once don't pay any attention. I get out a piece of paper and pass Lucifer a note that says sorry for being a jerk I don't know what was up with me. He reads it and passes it back. It's cool and I am really gay I just did that do get her out of the room.

Wow you are a really good actor, Michael.

Hell yeah I am, Lucifer.

"Mr. Novak Mr. Milligan pay attention this will be on the test," the teacher says and we both ignore him and pass notes for the rest of the period. We go through our classes and lunch finally comes.

"Ugh this day has been so slow want to skip with me Mikey," Lucifer asks.

"Well I don't know..." I trail off. I've always been a good student and already have piles upon piles of college applications.

"Come on it will be fun! We can watch a movie at my place," Lucifer says with a persuasive smile.

"I guess so and let's get different food this sandwich sucks." I say pushing away the burnt grilled cheese. Lucifer laughs and puts an arm around me. I love it when he does that. We walk out of the school and go to his car. "I have to be back before school ends though because I have to pick up my brother Adam," I say.

"Yeah I have to get my brothers too," He says.

"Who all is in your family?"

"Well me, Castiel, Gabriel, Chuck and Mollie my adopted parents, and Samadriel," he quiets down a bit at the mention of his last brother. "Samadriel is my only blood brother and he is he's sick." Lucifer starts to tear up but I can tell he wants to be strong and pushes it down. I put a hand on his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile. He forces one back and we drive off to his house. I wonder what happened to his brother but I don't push it.

We pull up in his driveway. We walk inside and take off our shoes. I take off my leather jacket and hang it on a hook with Lucifer's green one. He walks towards a door that leads to the basement. "Why are we going down here?" I ask.

"This is basically where I live," he says. "The rents take a room on the first floor, Gabe and Samandriel have the second floor and Cas has the attic which is fairly large."

"Huh funny how the child named Lucifer is in the basement," I say with a chuckle.

"Making Satan jokes already, I'm a big influence," Luci says and grabs two beers out of his black mini fridge.

"More like a bad influence," I say and take a swig of the beer. It is sweet like cream soda. He laughs and we sit down in front of the tv. It is on a table that has a shelf beneath it. There is a DVD player on top of an Xbox One and a huge assortment of movies and several games.

"Ok what do you want to watch?" he asks.
Switch to Luci's POV
"Hmm something scary since it is close to Halloween," Michael says with a wide grin.

"You must really like horror movies," I say and look through the wide selection I have. "I like them too but not going to lie I usually grip the person next to me as if I'm going to be taken to hell," I say. He laughs the most gorgeous laugh I have ever heard and I smile like an idiot. "Cas loves scary movies too," I say. Michael laughs.

"Dean won't like that too much he gets freaking freaked out," he says and I smile.

"You ship them to?"

"Who doesn't I mean it has only been one day and Dean claims he is straight but give it time and the ship will be sailing."

"True dat ok so want to watch the exorcist? I just got it so I haven't seen it but tons of people rank it as the scariest movie of all time," I say and he grins.

"I've seen it a couple times and I love it lets watch it," he says.

"Ok but you might have claw marks in your arm," I say with a laugh and now see how muscular his arm is in his tight green t-shirt.

"I don't mind you touching me," Michael says with a wink and a smirk.

"Dang I rub off on you too much," I say and he blushes madly. "Ok I'ma go make popcorn," I say and hit play for the previews to go. I pop up the popcorn and turn off the lights. That's right I have a microwave down here too. Then I hit main menu and we jump onto my messy bed. "Sorry it is so messy I'm not really neat," I say.

"It's cool I don't care I mean we will just mess it up again so why make the bed?"

"So true!" I pull the blanket over us and keep a safe distance close to him. (Never seen the exorcist before so I will just be very vague) We watch the movie and I somehow ended up really close to Michael and as promised I was gripping his arm. A jump scare came and I shrieked and buried my face in Michael's chest. He laughed and patted my head. I decided to stay like that and Michael absentmindedly ran his fingers through my hair.

He didn't seem to notice he was doing it and I didn't point it out either. Slowly my eyes started to droop as I tuned out the movie and fell asleep.
-...-
"Luci, Luci you gotta wake up," I hear Michael's sweet voice say. I groan.

"Why Mikey lets stay here," I say.

"Because school gets out soon and I have to pee," he says and at that moment I realize my head is on his lap. I open my eyes and sit up. He walks to the bathroom in my room and I rub the sleep from my eyes. He comes out and we walk upstairs and out the door.

"Hey so what did you do once I fell asleep?" I ask.

"Just kind of sat there dozing a bit, your head moved from my chest to my lap and I tried to move you earlier but you just held onto my hips so I left you there," he says with a shrug and I blush.

"Sorry about that Mikey I guess my sleep self knows how hot you are too," I say with a sly grin and he blushes and mutters something about me being beautiful and I giggle a bit but it was freaking manly. When we pull up we see school had gotten out and only a few people were left waiting.

"Sorry bro, Mike and I skipped after lunch where's Cas?" I ask Gabriel and Michael took Adam to his car and they drove away.

"I don't know he is probably with Dean," Gabe says and I shrug. He is probably fine.