Chapter 25

(Warning Some Smut)
Sam's POV
"Alright Gabe your pillow case is full and almost all the lights are out I think we're done," I say. He frowns.

"Stupid people having their own lives," Gabe mutters. I smile and kiss his cheek. He grins and jumps on my back. "Let's go Moose!" I roll my eyes and he kisses my neck, I start walking. "So that's the go button," He says.

"Your lucky I'm in love with you," I say. Gabe kisses my neck again and nips at my ear. I chuckle. "Stop it Gabe."

"You love it," Gabriel says huskily in my ear and nibbles on it. I giggle all girly like. He laughs and finally we reach the house. "You do realize both houses probably have our family having sex in them right?" Gabe points out.

"Yeah," I say with a grimace.

"I say we stay at mine since my bedroom is on the second floor and Luci's is in the basement," Gabe suggests. I shrug and we walk into the house. Gabe grabs a bag of gummy bears and runs upstairs. I follow close behind and shut the door behind us. Gabe plops down on his bed and I sit next to him. He opens the bag of gummy bears and pops a couple in his mouth. "So movie?" Gabe says with his mouth full. I smile and nod.

"What kind of movie?" I say flipping through the collection. He gets up and pushes me back.

"Let me surprise you," he says. I roll my eyes and start eating the gummies. "Shut your eyes moose," he says.

"You're bossy," I whine but close my eyes. I hear the movie going and Gabe sits next to me after turning off the lights. I feel Gabe kiss my neck and I open my eyes. I smile and look down at him. Then he starts to lick up my neck and over my jaw. He reaches my lips and I entangle my fingers in his hair. He sticks his hands up my shirt and caresses my back. I kiss him roughly and lay over the top of him. I pull off his shirt and smile as I kiss down his chest. He chuckles and tugs on my shirt. I pull it off and start kissing his neck. I laugh as I realize we are watching friends with benefits.

I nip at his neck leaving love bites and he moans. Gabriel pulls my lips to his and kisses me lustfully. He bites my lower lip and a moan radiates through both of our mouths. I start unbuttoning his pants and he grabs my arm. "Is this really what you want?" Gabe whispers.

"I want you and that means all of you," I whisper in his ear. And nibble his ear lobe before taking off his pants. I pull off my own so we at left in our boxers. Gabe sticks his hands in my boxers and a shiver runs through my spin. He pulls them off me and I take off his own. I grind against him and he starts moaning my name. I suck on his neck and thrust against him. Best Halloween ever.
Time Skip to Morning
I open my eyes and smile. Gabe is pressed up against me and we are still naked. I kiss the back of his neck and he wakes up. He turns over to face me with a smile on his face. I get over the top of him and kiss him tenderly. "Last night was great Sammy," Gabe says. I nod and smile.

"I've only ever been with girls and that was so much better," I say.

"So you weren't a virgin?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No I had it once with a girl named Jess," I explain. "Was it your first?" He looks away and nods. I turn him back towards me and kiss him. "I love you Gabe."

"I love you too Sam," Gabriel says and I slowly grind against him and he whimpers. I smile and go impossibly slower.
Switch to Michael's POV
I look up at Lucifer. His hair is messy and he has a peaceful look on his face. I smile and trace little circles on his bare chest. We made love slow last night and I felt how much I love him. He will never know the full extent of my love for him. He opens his eyes slowly. "What time is it?" He croaks. I look over at the alarm clock by the bed.

"11:00," I say. He nods and closes his eyes again. "As much as I would love to stay like this I'm hungry," I say.

"Ugh Mikey you and your food, I swear you and Dean could be twins," he says. I laugh and slip out of bed. I pull on my boxers and one of Lucifer's sweatshirts. He gets up and puts on boxers and plaid pajama pants but stays shirtless. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him lovingly.

"I love you so much Luc," I say.

"I can never love you more than I do at this moment yet I know tomorrow I will love you even more," he says. I blush like an idiot.

"That was deep Luc."

"It's some well known quote but it describes my love for you better than I can," he says. I smile and walk upstairs with Lucifer behind me. "How about I make a big breakfast and we get all the ships over," Lucifer suggests.

"Ok sure you call Destiel Ima get Sabriel," I say. I walk upstairs and open the door. Sam is on top of Gabe in bed and their clothes are strewn about the floor. My mouth is open and Sam and Gabe blush crazily.

"Um could you give us a minute," Sam says and clears his throat. I laugh nervously and shut the door. I walk downstairs with a shocked face. Lucifer is on the phone and he looks at my shocked face questioningly. They were having sex, I mouth and he smiles and points to the phone. Them too, he mouths back.

"Well Cas it looks like you weren't the only one who lost their virginity last night, Sam banged our little bro a few minutes ago and last night too I assume," Lucifer says into the phone.

"WHAT?!" I hear Cas scream through the phone. Lucifer winces and brings the phone away from his ear. He puts it in speaker. "Dean Dean! Sam and Gabe did the deed you owe me twenty bucks," we hear Cas say on the other line.

"How about I do you again and we call it even," we hear Dean say.

"Woah guys you are still on the line and on speaker," I say.

"Oh yeah sorry we will be right over," Cas says. He hangs up and Lucifer and I burst out into laughter.

"All the ships were sailing smoothly last night," Lucifer says.

"I don't know Destiel sounded pretty rough when we left," I say with a chuckle. Lucifer laughs.

"How did your mind get so dirty?"

"I blame Satan," I say and kiss him.

"Who is this Satan you speak of he sounds like a great guy," Lucifer says with a laugh.

"Oh no one only the love of my life," I say and he kisses me again. "Start making bacon I'll get the toast and make pancakes too," I say. Luci nods and starts getting out ingredients while I make toast. I finished up the toast and helped Luc with the bacon. We eventually finished everything and set it on the table. Sam and Gabe came downstairs. Gabe had on plaid pajama pants like Lucifer and Sam wore only boxers. I had taken off my sweatshirt earlier.

"Hey!" Dean greets with a big smile on his face as he enters. Cas smiles even bigger with a blush. He is wearing some of Dean's plaid pajama pants and Dean has on another pair but both don't have shirts on.

"Someone got some last night or should I say this morning," Gabriel says with a smirk. He must have heard the conversation from upstairs. Cas blushes and Dean smiles.

"3 times since the party if we are being exact," Dean says causing Cas to blush more. Sam fake gags and I laugh.

"Like your one to talk, I assume Cas told you about your brother banging the trickster," I say to Dean. Dean nods with a disgusted look.

"What? You can have sex and I can't," Sam defends himself.

"No you can I just would prefer not to know about it," Dean says. Sam rolls his eyes and everyone sits down. Lucifer laughs and we all look at him.

"You do realize we are all half naked," he points out. Dean just starts kissing Cas and touching his bare skin. Sam and Gabe shrug as I laugh. We all dig in and get stuffed on breakfast.