Chapter 20

(Warning might get smutty but I won't go full on smut cause I have never written it before so yeah)
Lucifer's POV
I ignore Gabriel's comment and set Michael on the couch. I jump on top of him and start kissing him. He kisses me back roughly. I lick his bottom lip to ask for entrance. He opens his mouth and I explore his mouth with my tongue. Then he latched his tongue to mine and we have a tongue battle in our mouths. I move away from his mouth and start kissing his neck. I suck on it leaving love bites behind. He moans.

"You like that huh?" I whisper huskily in his ear and he whimpers as I grind against him and his boner. He tugs on my shirt and I take it off and start kissing him again.

"Bring this downstairs?" Michael breathes and we run downstairs. He jumps on the bed and I get on top of him again. He took of his shirt and I start kissing his neck again. He moans and tilts his head to grant me more access. I kiss down his chest until I reach the top of his pants. I grin and slowly unbutton them. He whimpers. "Hurry up." I pull down his pants and then take off my own. But make sure our boxers are still on. I grind against him and moan. "Luc please Luci," Michael begs.

"Come on Mikey how much do you really want it?" I say and smirk. Surprisingly he flips me over so I'm below him. He licks my neck and slowly makes his way to my boxers. He grabs them with his teeth and pulls them off my legs.
And cut sorry but it got pretty smutty already so um yeah.
Sam's POV
I heard the car pull in the driveway and ran to the door. Bobby and Karen has already left for their vacation for the weekend. They were coming back Sunday. I opened the door and Dean and Cas came in staring at each other and I laughed as Dean bumped into a wall. "Shut up Sammy," he muttered and led Cas up to our room. Suddenly I felt lips on mine. I smiled and kissed Gabe back. I had to lift him up since he was barely making it as he was already on his tippy toes.

"Hey yourself Gabriel," I say with a chuckle. He jumps down off of me and rushes upstairs. I close the door and race after him. I pick him up from behind and he squeals like a girl. I laugh and throw him over my shoulder. I walk in the room and see Cas straddling Dean and kissing him breathless. "Nope," I say and turn around.

"What? What?" Gabe asks but looks up and sees them pull apart with red faces. "Haha get some!" He yells as I run back downstairs. I sit him down on the couch and look through our movies.

"So what you want to watch?"

"Action movie!" Gabe yells.

"Ok let's watch Agent 47 I love that one," I say and put it in the player. I sit down next to him and put an arm around him. He leans his head on my shoulder and we watch the movie. Gabe falls asleep halfway through which I have no idea how since the movie is so loud. His head now rests on my lap. I watch the movie while running my fingers through his golden hair. Soon the movie ends and I watch Gabriel sleep.

I know it sounds creepy but he was just so beautiful. I watched how peaceful he looked as he slept. I keep running my hands through his hair. He stirs a bit and looks up at me with his gorgeous caramel eyes. "Hey Samsquatch whatcha looking at?"

"You," I say and kiss his forehead lovingly.

"Well why Samsquatch?"

"Because I just love you and your beauty," I say.

"Aw Sammy you are so sappy," he says.

"Shut up," I say. Dean and Cas walk downstairs holding hands. Their lips are red and they have messy hair and Dean's plaid shirt has three buttons undone.

"Someone had a good time," Gabriel says and wiggles his eyebrows at Cas. He blushes madly.

"Don't worry Gabe he is still a cute little virgin," Dean says and walks off into the kitchen leaving Cas very flustered. "Are you coming angel?" Dean yells from the kitchen. Cas goes off into the kitchen and I pull Gabe onto my lap. He kisses me and we trade soft kisses back and forth.