Chapter 21

Time Skip to Gabe and Sam trick or treating.
Gabriel's POV
I put on my archangel costume. "Hurry up Gabe!" Lucifer yells. He is taking Cas and I over to Dean's house. I grab my angel blade and stick it in the side of my toga that is wrapped around my waist. I went shirtless since it was pretty warm tonight. I can't wait to see Sam's face. I hurry out of the room and see Lucifer in the arm chair with his hair spiked into a mohock. He has black eyeliner and black lipstick that wipes across his cheeks in a cool fading look. He also has no shirt and is wearing black skinny jeans with chains hanging down and finally he has black combat boots on.

"What are you?" I ask. The party is a costume party.

"A hot punk," Lucifer says with a cocky smirk. I roll my eyes and look for Cas. "He is still upstairs, man you guys get boyfriends and suddenly take forever to get ready." Then Cas bounds down the stairs. He is wearing his trench coat and suit but with enormous black wings that almost touch the floor.

"I'm the angel," I whine. He shrugs.

"You are an archangel and I'm an angel who found a vessel who can dress like he is in the twenty first century," Cas retorts.

"Ok you two I think we can all say I look the best," Lucifer says. Cas and I roll our eyes in unison and I dash out the door so I can sit shotgun. We drive over to Sam's house. I get out and bring two pillowcases with me up to the door. I don't bother knocking as I walk in. I see Dean on the couch.

"Hey dickweed," I greet.

"What's up douchewad," he says back. I laugh. "Sammy's upstairs," he says. Cas walks in. "Come here angel," he says and spreads out his arms as Cas walks into them. They basically cuddle on the couch.

"Destiel be cannon!" Lucifer yells. I hear Michael laugh as he walks downstairs. Michael has no shirt on with fake bullets around his chest cross ways. He has olive colored skinny jeans and combat boots. And a fake gun holster strapped to his leg. "Oh my Chuck you are fricking hot," Lucifer says and a boner comes on.

"Pop goes the boner!" I yell and laugh. Lucifer blushes but just walks over and starts tongue tying with Michael. Then Michael gets a boner as well. "Ok ok I'm not here to watch your smut," I say.

"Well technically no but the readers would like it, too bad the author can't write smut cause it would be too awkward but she got pretty close."

"Luci stop breaking the wall," Michael says. He laughs and then Sam walks downstairs. He is wearing a tight black shirt with a green flannel and black jeans. He has black contacts in and horns like the devil but they too are black.

"An angel and a demon what a scandal," Dean says and Sam flicks him in the back of the head. He turns around and I see fake blood on his face and it looks like his skin is peeled off. He must be a zombie. Dean throws a pillow at his head. He glares at Dean and fixes his hair.

"Let's go Sammy," I say and grab his hand and we rush out the door. The lighting was bad in there but it was still light outside and Sam saw the scars on my stomach.

"You're showing your scars," Sam says as more of a statement then a question.

"Yeah I thought may as well get comfortable with myself," I say with a shrug while looking at my feet. He takes my chin in his hand and turns me to look at him. He bends down and kisses me gently on the lips. I wrap my arms around him and he picks me up. I wrap my legs as he holds me by my thighs. I kiss his jaw softly and he nibbles my ear. I giggle because it tickles. "I love you Samwich," I say.

"Love you too trickster," he says and sets me down. I fix my toga skirt thing and hand him his pillowcase. "Really Gabriel?"

"Come on Sammy it's free candy! May as well get a lot!" I yell and run off to into town. Sam's house is right on the edge of town. Sam catches up and we come to the first house. I ring the doorbell and a little girl opens the door with a fairy costume on. She smiles at me and screams when she sees Sam. Her mom comes behind her and the little girl hides behind her legs.

"Oh my goodness no wonder she screamed you look very frightening in those contacts," the mother says.

"Thanks," Sam says. Then she looks at me. She chuckles a bit as she gives us candy.

"Lovers dressing up as an angel and a demon for Halloween, you don't hear that every day," she says.

"How did you know we were together?" She laughs.

"How could you not? You are standing much closer than friends should and you don't seem fazed by the fact that your thighs are touching. And even with those black contacts I can see the way you look at him," she says to Sam. Sam blushes madly and I grin.

"Have a good night," I say and grab Sam's hand as we walk off.
Castiel's POV
We just hung out until it was time for the party. Dean was laying on top of me this time surprisingly. Usually it is the other way around. He has his eyes closed but I know he is still awake. I am sitting up and he is sprawled out over me. I just finger through his hair and run my hand along his jaw. I trace his eyebrows and his eyes and all of him that I can reach. He sighs happily. I kiss Dean on the forehead. Michael and Lucifer come downstairs. They were obviously making out judging by their red swollen lips and messy hair. Lucifer reapplies his black lip stick and gels his hair up again.

"Ready to go?" Lucifer asks. I look down at Dean and wish we could stay like this forever. He opens his eyes and I gaze at the green. "Hello earth to Castiel," Lucifer says and waves a hand in front of my face. I let Dean get up and put on my wings. He makes sure all his blood and ripped clothes look good.

"Alright let's go," Dean says and we walk out. I drive with Dean and Michael goes with Lucifer. We drive to the party and I take a deep breath. My welcome home party was with people I knew and loved, this will be very different.