Chapter 29

A/N I'm back! So since I have no thoughts for this book anymore we shall skip forward into the future! You know so I can actually call this a completed book😅 Anyway so I will start with Michifer and then move on down the ships to show what's happened. And I might write some smut and warning it may be kinky.
-...-
Michael's POV
"Dude you've been living together for two years since college. You should definitely propose," Dean says with an excited smile.

"I don't know...I felt like Lucifer would be the one to propose," I say and Dean laughs.

"I guess I know who wears the pants in that relationship," he jokes and Sam covers his mouth to hide his laughter. I roll my eyes and look over to my actual brother, Adam.

"What do you think Adam?" He stares at me for a moment before speaking.

"From what you guys and Samandriel have told me he has trust issues and isn't very good with commitment. I know that Lucifer loves you and wants you forever but he is probably scared, you should propose," Adam says.

"Yeah I think Adam is right," Sam agrees and Dean nods eagerly. I look down at the ground thoughtfully before nodding my head with a smile.

"I'm going to do it," I say and Sam and Dean cheer while Adam just smiles at me. "Sam since you have the best taste in fashion, will you help me pick out a ring?" I ask with innocent puppy dog eyes. Sam scowls while Dean laughs at him.

"Yeah yeah fine," Sam grumbles before giving Dean bitchface #82. Tomorrow was our anniversary so Sam and I headed out that night to go looking for the perfect ring. I feel all jittery and excited as I open the door of the ring shop.

"Maybe we shouldn't," I say and start to turn around but Sam grabs my wrist and drags me up to the desk. A man with black hair and grey streaks running through it smiles at us.

"How can I help you?" He says politely and folds his hands together.

"He's looking for two male wedding rings. One gold and one silver and also a male engagement ring," Sam says and points at me.

"Ah yes sir right this way," the guy says and leads me to the other end of the store. I give him ring sizes and he shows me the two simple bands I'm looking for. And a band with three  rhinestones, two red and a black one in the middle. The band also had etched in designs on the sides of the gold ring.

"I want the two to be engraved, can you do that?"

"Yes sir what would you like them to say?"

"I want the gold one to say forever and the silver one to say always," I tell him and he nods.

"That'll take about 25 minutes," the guys says.

"Ok we'll wait," Sam says and we go sit on a bench together.

"Where should I take him? I don't wanna be cheesy and take him to a fancy restaurant or anything but I have like no ideas," I say in exasperation.

"Just do what feels right Michael, Lucifer will love anything you do," Sam says with a gentle smile. I nod and try coming up with ideas while we wait for the rings. Eventually the guy comes out and I pay for both of them after he puts the engagement ring in a small box and the other two in a little bag. "Good luck Michael," Sam says as I drop him off at the dorms. I could already see that goofy smile appearing on his face. He always got like this when he saw Gabriel again after a weekend away or some break. Sam hops out of the car and walks towards Gabriel. I watch as Gabe jumps in his arms and Sam spins him around before kissing him breathless. I smile as Gabriel wraps his legs around Sam and Sam carries him inside.