Chapter 4

Sam's POV
Just as I get my stuff and am ready to head out to Dean's beloved Impala the intercom sounds around the hallways.
"Sam Winchester and Gabriel Novak to the principal's office, Sam Winchester and Gabriel Novak." I cringe, this can't be good. I walk towards the office and find Gabriel about to walk in.

"I thought you covered our tracks," I hissed quietly.

"I did you saw no one was even near that hallway," Gabriel whispers back.

"What about the cameras?" Gabriel's face is etched with shock.

"Ah crap crap crap," Gabriel says. "How could I forget to do that? Well maybe cause I had a huge distraction sitting right in front of me," he mumbles. I pretend I didn't hear but I mentally grin like a fool.

"Calm down it's fine Gabe," I say and put a hand on his tense shoulder. He relaxes a bit and we walk in. We walk past the secretary into the principal's office.

"Mr. Novak Mr. Winchester have a seat," Mrs. Johnson says gesturing to the chairs. We sit down cautiously and she turns her computer to face us. I see it is security footage of us in the hallway. "Care to explain why you weren't in class just to embarrass a student?" She says with an angry look. I gulp and Gabe speaks up.

"Well class is boring anyway and why not prank a jerk? You must know he is awful I mean you do run the school right?" He says disrespectfully. I send him a what the frick look but he ignores me.

"You have no right to talk to me like that Novak detention for the both of you," she says raising her voice. She hands us our slips and we walk out. We start laughing as we leave.

"Two detentions on my first day that must be a record!" Gabriel cheers. I roll my eyes at him as we walk down the empty hallways to the detention room. We walk in and I see my brother Dean and our cousin Michael along with a dark haired boy and a blonde. They are all talking since the teacher isn't in here yet. "Brothers!" Gabriel yells causing the dark haired one with blue eyes to roll his eyes.

"Backstabbing Trickster!" The blonde yells with a smirk. Michael laughs at him and the blonde looks back to him with a playful look. Michael blushes, weird. I sit down beside Dean and Gabriel sits behind me.

"Sammy?" Dean says in confusion. "How are you in detention?" Dean asks with bewilderment.

"Ask the Trickster," I say nodding towards Gabriel who is talking to the dark haired boy behind Dean with a sucker in his mouth.

"Hey you," Dean says to Gabriel.

"Yes Cassie's boyfriend," he responds causing the dark haired boy, Cassie, to blush a deep shade of red and Dean blushes as well but continues.

"Funny, the name is Dean and how did you get shy Sammy over here in detention?" He asks.

"Pulled a few pranks had some laughs forgot about the stupid security cameras," he says with a shrug.

"Gabriel, pranks already?" Castiel asks. "It is the first day," he says.

"What can I say once a Trickster always a Trickster," Gabriel says. The teacher walks in and screams at us to shut up and do homework. Teachers here are so rude and demanding.
Castiel's POV
"Shut up and do your homework or whatever," the petite teacher screeches in her high pitched voice. We all flinched at the annoying sound and I could hear Luci back talking again.

"Jeez you do realize we are right in front of you lower the voice tweetie bird," Luci says. She doesn't even warn him she just hands him another detention.

"See you tomorrow morning," she says purposefully saying it higher than her super high voice. Lucifer takes the paper and rips it up in front of her face then whispers something in her ear. Her face turns bright red and fear flashes across it. I swear Lucifer is a mind reader, he knows everyone's secrets even when they don't know them yet. She nods, "Yes of course, I will let you off with a warning now get started on something," she peeps out. Lucifer sits back with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk.