Chapter 19

Dean's POV
It's finally lunch time and I get my food and walk to my table of jocks with the ever so perfect Cas. All of them seem surprised and happy to see Castiel back. They have really accepted him into the group but none of them except Balthazar knew about him and I together. I haven't been to practices since I was with Cas every day while he was in a coma. There going to be pissed.

"Hey guys," I greet and they all glare at me. They start yelling and questioning and Balthazar just has his arms crossed and smirks. Oh crap he is going to get back at me.

"Woah guys calm down I can tell you why he hasn't been at practices and has been off at the games the past few weeks," Balthazar says.

"Blath," I say warningly.

"He was visiting Cas at the hospital almost everyday," he says.

"Why would you do that? I mean I know you're really good friends but he would call when he woke up man," Ash says. I blush and look over at Cas who surprisingly has a calm face. He probably doesn't care that everyone knows he is gay but I know what people will do to us and more importantly him.

"It's because they are boyfriend and well boyfriend, gay love my friends live and in the flesh," Balthazar says. I glare up at him and he smirks. Everyone stares at us with surprised and disgusted looks. That's it things have got to change around here. I grab Cas's hand.

"That's right he is my boyfriend and I love him got a problem with it leave," I bark. Everyone but Ash, Benny, and Balth leave the table. I start laughing and Cas looks at me with his adorable confused face. "I hated all those bitches I'm glad they left."

"Thank you Dean in the past my boyfriends broke up with me when it went public," Cas says. I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes.

"Brother we accept you but please stop the lovey dovey stuff," Benny says. Ash laughs and I look back to Balth.

"Thanks Balth," I say.

"Of course man I knew you guys needed a push to go public and everyone needs a friend who is way to straightforward," Balth says.

"Yep everyone needs a friend who is a douchebag but you put up with them anyway," I say.

"You guys have a weird relationship," Cas says. I chuckle.

"And you guys have a weirdly cute and overly sexual relationship," Ash says. Cas blushes crazily.

"We haven't gone that far yet Ash," I say awkwardly.

"Brother we can all see you want to," Benny says. The bell rings.

"Thank the lord," I say and grab Cas and run away from all the embarrassment. "I'm sorry about them you know how crazy they can be," I say.

"It's fine I mean I was extremely uncomfortable but I wouldn't mind you know," he says and wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh and smile.

"I will keep that in mind," I say and make sure no one is looking as I lick his lips. He giggles and kisses my neck and I bite my lip to keep from moaning. I stop him as people start to flood the hallways. "Save it for after school love."

"Ok lover boy get ready to talk dirty," Cas says and kisses me before running off to his next class. I chuckle and hurry off to science class. I tap my pencil on the desk to the beat of cherry pie which is stuck in my head. I just look at the clock which says I have to wait even longer before being with Cas. I go along through the rest of the day slowly.

Finally the bell rings and I dash out of last period. I grab some of my homework and shove it in my backpack. I walk to Cas's locker. "Hey baby," I whisper huskily in his ear.