Chapter 4: A Dead Body?!

(This one was a bit weird)

Lisanna's POV

"So this is your apartment.." I said slowly. "Our." She corrected. I smiled gently. I moved the bags inside and started to unpack. "Um. Lisanna, I found this secret room underneath this room." She said as she led me to another room. I think this is hers. There was some picture faced down. I picked it up and it was a picture of her and Natsu.. Huh.... I put it up and looked at her. She looked back at me and blushed a bit.

"Er...'' She began. "ANYWAYS, the room is over here.." She moved her closet and there was a door. She opened it for me and I walked in. Dark. I put my hand back to turn on the lights. I felt as switch and pushed it up. Click. Nothing turned on. I pushed it down. Click. Huh? I looked back at her.

"It's not working.." I said quietly. She shrugged her shoulders. "It's probably because I haven't payed the electric bills." She got on her phone and started typing. "Should take a while though. Go ahead and get the flashlight from the drawer and I'll get the duster. It won't be clean.."

I got the flashlight and turned it on. "What. The. Heck." I said. Lucy looked over my shoulder. She dropped the duster. "What is this?!" I shouted at her. "I didn't know.." Lucy began. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout it's just.." I responded. "Terrible." I looked back at the room. There was a picture of Natsu in the middle of the room. It was clean and on the bottom it said, 'Natsu Dragneel. XXXX-XXXX R.I.P'

My heart started racing in fear. "What.. Who made this?!" "I-I don't know!" She shouted back. Tears had formed in both of our eyes. Then on the floor there was dirt. "Get a shovel." "But," "Get a shovel!" I shouted. I needed to know. It took some time, but she finally returned with a shovel. "Give me." I said, putting my hand to the side. "O-Ok." She stuttered.

I felt bad for shouting at her. I began digging the dirt up until Lucy grabbed my shoulder. "When I first discovered this room there was nothing and the room was dirty.. The light worked before too." I started to get scared. I began digging up some more. Then I felt a hard surface. I hit it with the shovel. Boom. "Coffin.. What if it's a coffin?!" I shouted at Lucy.

She pointed the flashlight at the hard item and I was right. It is a coffin. I looked at Lucy with tears strolling down my cheeks. Then I heard a big swish from the other side of the room. "Luce, Lisa are you guys here?" Natsu shouted. Natsu! "Lucy.. Bring him here." I said. She ran out of the room and came back dragging him. I was scared. I wanted Natsu by my side..

He better not be dead.. He better not be! He was all confused. "Whaaat? THE FRICK?! AHA LOOK IM AN ANGEL!" I grabbed the shovel and handed it to him. "Yo-You open it." "Let us see, how gosh darn handsome I was when I died." I grabbed the shovel back and smacked him with it. "WHAT ARE YOU DRUNK?!" I shouted. He calmed down and opened it. There he was. Natsu. He looked the same age as he was right now. I couldn't help it! I dropped to my knees and burst into tears.

Lucy came to my side wiping tears from her face. "Guys. Don't cry.. You know, even if I do die at this age, I promise I'll see you in heaven." I burst out laughing now wiping some tears off my face. "You're not even a Christian!" "Yeah, and when did you get so sincere?" "YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE MOMENT!" "You're totally right." Lucy said beginning to cry again. I hugged Natsu tightly. "Please don't die."

Lucy did the same thing. Happy came in saying, "OOOOOOH THEY LOVE HIM~~~~" "SHUT IT CAT!" Lucy shouted as I shouted "GET OUT!" "What a ladies man!" Happy shouted. "Your gonna get BUSAY tonight!" "That's it!" Lucy shouted and got the shovel. She smashed it on Happy's head saying, "KYAAAAA!"

"Even Fairy Tail can make the best outta the worst." I smiled. I hope to be with Fairy Tail forever. Especially with my family, Mira, Elfman, Natsu, Happy, and even Lucy. I wonder if anything bad will ever happen to me... I hate. I just hate that Natsu will die this year! I sniffed. "I don't want Natsu to die." "What if we change destiny?" Lucy said. Happy was over here crying FINALLY noticing Natsu could die this year. "Change what?" Natsu said confused. "DES-TIN-Y." "I know how to pronounce it." Natsu said giving Lucy a glare.

I laughed a bit but then paused. "How do we do that?" I asked. "I don't know. Just make sure Natsu is safe. On..." She looked at the dates of the tombstone. "February 7th." "THAT'S TODAY!" I shouted. "Wait lemme see the year," Lucy looked back at the tombstone. "Shoot it's today." We dragged Natsu out of that room and put him on the bed. "Today you're not allowed to do anything. You just get to lay on the bed. Today your not picking up a job so lay your head and do not sob, because today your not allowed to do anything." "THATS BORING THOUGH!" "Bruno Mars wouldn't say that." I said. "What was that?" Lucy asked. "Oh nothing."

{THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN!}