Chapter 2: Hi, Everyone.

Natsu's POV

"I'm curious... Why didn't we bring Luce on the mission with us?" I looked at Lauren. "Because! Luce probably would've wanted to shop the whole time!" I said back. She glared at me. "What do you think Evergreen did, hnm?" She said. "I expected more out of Evergreen K!? And why'd we have to bring Ice freak?" Juvia and Lauren smacked me. Ouch...

We walked back to the guild. I slammed the doors open. "HAAA I MADE IT FIRST POPSICLE!!" I shouted. "NO YOU DIDN'T FIRE BREATH!!" He shouted back. HAHAHAHAHAH HES JUST UPS- OWWWWWW ERZAAA!!!! We all stayed still for a second. Lauren walked forward.. "Who?" She asked. "LISAAAANNNAAAA!!!" We all shouted.

Lauren's POV

"HELP IM BEING STOMPED RAN MEAN OVER GUYS WA- AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone was running over me. When they stopped I got up, rubbed my head, and shouted, "WHO IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO RUN OVER ME?!!!"

They looked at me for a second or two.. Then they surrounded the girl again. Some girl walked out. NEW GIRL!! She's pretty.. I SWEAR IF SHE TAKES MY GRAY I
WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER!!! She smiled.

And that innocent look on her face.. ITS FAKE ITS ALL FAKEEEEE!!!! "Lisanna is it? I mean it's the thing that everyone shouted when they ran over me.." She nodded. "And you must be the Lauren, Lucy was talking about. Talk to you late- GUYS STOP PUSHING M-" She began to giggle as she was swooshed into the crowd.. I must've looked confused because Lucy explained it to me. "It still doesn't make any sense but since YOLO I'm leaving." I said.

~~~~A FEW DAYS LATER~~~~

Lisanna's POV

I walked to Mira. "Hey, it's been kinda like paparazzi these days." She said. "The guild? Yeah." I said back. I felt something go over my shoulder. "Lisa! When do we get to talk, I mean it's like your a famous person now!"  I looked behind me. Lauren!

"I mean I have time now so..." I began. "PERFECT! I've got questions!" She dragged me to a table. "Ok, first question. Do you like Gray?" "Nope!" "Ok well, it seems like you're an amazing person so far! Question two! Who do you like?" Ugh... I knew this question would come soon enough.

Natsu came first to mind but... Lucy.. "If I tell you, you will NOT tell anybody okay?!" She nodded like crazy. "N-Natsu.." She gasped. "Lucy likes Natsu!" She put her hand over her mouth. "I... I know! That's why I need you to keep this a secret.. Please."

"Fine..." She grinned at me. "Well, that's all!" Natsu's grin.. I held my head. SHUT UP ABOUT HIM!! And if he does get with Lucy.. Don't get lost again, Lisanna.