Chapter 3: L-L Roomates And Shoppin'?

Lisanna's POV

I need somewhere to sleep.. And I'm an independent woman so I cannot stay with.. Mira or Elfman.. Hm. I'm so used to saying, Nii and Nii-Chan at the end of their names. My thoughts were interrupted by Lucy walking up to me. "Lisanna.. Um.. If you need somewhere to stay you can stay with me at my apartment. We'll be roomates!" What the heck. "Are you sure that won't be a problem? I'll pay half rent-" "No, no you don't have to!" "I insist, please?" "No." "Pleeeaaaseee?" ".... Fine."

IVE GOT A PLACE TO STAYYYYYYYYY- "Btw.. Frickin' Natsu and the gang will crash every once a day or so. Mostly Natsu." Great. Just.. Great. "Well, I kinda left everything in.. Edolas... So I have nothing to unpack." "Wat? You mean, that's the only clothes you got?" "Well yeah, I've been washing quite often though." She shakes her head. "Nope. Don't worry we've got you covered." "Wha-????" Before I knew it poor ol' me was being dragged to girls. Lauren rolls her eyes and doesn't come. Does she hate shopping? "SHOPPING DAY!!!" Lucy shouts. -.-' Now I'm being shoved into a car. This is kidnap isn't it?

We finally arrived at the mall. Oh, crap. Before the stampede could get out of the car I shouted, "STOP!" They froze and faced towards me.. Nooooooo..... "I uh... I um.. I don't have cash..." Cana rolled her eyes then smiled. " Don't worrryyyy! ASLONG as I get a beer while I'm here I'll buy." There's no beers at the mall.... Welp. I'm leaving. "Mall has no beers." I say as simply as possible. She looks at me again giving me the, 'I'm dead.' Look.  She got in the car again. "Have fun girls." Cana said. She shoved all of us out of the car. "Sorry, I need some space for my beers. Bye!!" Then she drove away.

"Err guys... Doesn't she have a D.U.I??" Lucy said out of the blue. Then Erza ran off to save Cana. I guess it's just us then. Lucy, Levy, Wendy, Juvia and I. Juvia squeals and shouts, "JUVIA WILL GET THE BEST CLOTHING FOR GRAY-SAMA!!!" Then she runs into the mall. "C- careful!" Levy shouts running behind her. Then she turns to us and waves, "Byee, Lu-Chan, Wendy, and Lisanna!" "Wendy don't run!" Carla says behind Wendy who begins running to the mall. "The mall, the one place we have to be careful with magic, huh.. Thank god Natsu's not here." I say. Lucy looks at me with a concerned face for a second then she changes it to happiness. Was it because I brought Natsu on the topic?

"Let's go!" She shouts dragging me. Again.. We go inside and apparently our first stop is... JcPenny? Or some weird name like that.

..............

"Im exhausted," I say trying to carry all of our bags. Lucy agreed she would buy if I just carried the stuff. "Okay well you can leave some of the bags outside and uh, since Erza is probably chasing Cana to bar or something we have no car. So can you become a cheetah and one by one bring the bags to our apartment- Or order a really big Taxi because we're taking the other girls too. And their stuff." .... Taxi... TAXI VAN I SWEAR I'VE SEEN A TAXI VAN BEFORE!! "But don't worry I think the other girls are done."

Lucy was right. They were walking up to us and Wendy only had two bags. Lucky. Which Carla was easily carrying. Luckier. Levy actually had 1 big bag that printed, 'Barnes&Noble' Isn't that a bookstore? The mall doesn't have bookstores. Does it? We walk outside and to our luck there's a Taxi dropping off someone RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!! We run and say, "Hey, Taxi!" The girls come and we drop them off at Fairy Tail and we get dropped off at Lucy's house- Apartment.

The landlady comes up to me. "Uhhhh... Hello Land lady." "Hmm." She squints her eyes at me. Okay...? "Pay the rent, Lucy." Lucy nodded and we grabbed our stuff out of the car. Well, I guess this is home.