Working Hard

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I woke up to another beautiful day. Luckily it doesn't rain much here. I went down stairs AFTER putting on my clothes, brushing my teeth, and tying up my hair.
"Alfred? Matthew?" I called out into the halls," Hellooooo?" I searched through every corner of the mansion to find nothing. Just a lot of flags..
I decided to start heading back to the house I'm working on.

-Time Skip-
By the time I got there, there were already walls put up!
"Oh, (Y/N). Morning!" Rin said with a grin," I started working on the house a little early with Alfred and Matthew."
"Wow! Thanks Rin!" I squealed," I forgot to ask last time, where exactly do you live?"
"I rent a room in a small apartment." Rin said.
"Oh, why not live with Yuki and I?" I asked.
"Alright," Rin said smiling.
"Morning dudette! Did you sleep well?" Alfred said smiling.
"Yeah, I did. Why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped," I complained.
"We wanted it to be a surprise," Matthew said coming from the back of the house.
"Aww thanks guys!" I said," Now, let's get to work!"
We began to start adding the second floor of the house. There would be four bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, two living rooms, and 4 bathrooms! The first floor had the kitchen, dining room, and a living room/entertainment room, and a bathroom. The second floor would have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and another living room.
The top floor would have one bedroom, a bathroom, and a balcony.
After about a half an hour, Elizabeta, Gilbert, and Lovino arrived.
"We're here!" Elizabeta called out waving her pan.
"E-Elizabeta, you still have that pan?!" Gilbert said shaking.
"To keep you in check, dumbass," Elizabeta said glaring at Gilbert.
"Stupid raggaza, that pan can't even hurt him enough!" Lovino said pissy as always.
"HEY! Don't give her any ideas!" Gilbert said starting to walk faster.
"Then what should I use, Lovino?" Elizabeta asked.
"What about a hammer?" Lovino smirked.
"Sounds good to me!" Elizabeta said dropping the pan and magically pulling out a hammer.
"WHAT THE?!" Gilbert yelled starting to run down to the beach.
"COME BACK HERE ASSWIPE!" Elizabeta screamed.
I began to giggling while everyone else laughed.
"Let's continue," Rin said holding in his laughter.
"Heh, alright," I said still laughing.
We continued to build for the rest of the day. We were able to finish all the rooms downstairs and needed a few machines to help us with the top floor.

Two Months Later
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"And... We're done!" I said happily.
"Phew! We finally finished!" Rin said wiping the sweat off his forehead.
After a long two months, we were able to finish building, painting, and placing the wooden flooring and marble tiles down. Now, the next step!
Furniture!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be posting more chapters more frequently soon :)!