Shopping with Arthur

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I woke up to see Yuki opening up the blinds.
"Wake up, (Y/N)!" Yuki said smiling," were going to the hot spring near by!"
"Hot spring?" I said confused," isn't it raining?"
"It stopped a few hours ago," Yuki said.
"Alright, but we'll need to buy bathing suits!"
"Okay, get ready so we can go."
I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and tied it up into a bun. I rushed downstairs to find Yuki and Arthur waiting for me.
"He's gonna help us pick the bathing suits," Yuki said with a smirk.

-Time Skip-
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
We made it to the mall where Matthew and I explored. I knew exactly where the bathing suit shop was. We ran all the way up to the third floor to get there.

Yuki's P.O.V.
I chose a white bikini with a see through cover up. I went into the dressing room and tied up my hair before I came out.
"How's this?" I asked.
"Cute!" (Y/N) exclaimed.
"N-nice," Arthur said blushing red.
"Now it's your turn, (Y/N)!" I said happily.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Yuki handed me a golden and white striped bikini with a see through cover up.
"It's a little.. much.." I said nervously.
"It's perfect for you!" Yuki exclaimed.
Arthur's nose began to bleed by the time we were done.
After Yuki and I were finished, we helped Arthur pick out something. We found him black shorts with Britain's symbol on it.
"Were all ready! Now let's head to the hot spring~!" Yuki said starting to head to Arthur's car. We started driving to the hot spring.
We stopped to take a quick bite at Mc Donald's. I ordered French fries and a chocolate milkshake. Yuki ordered French fries and a vanilla milkshake. Arthur just wanted a burger and a soda.
After eating, we finally arrived at the hot spring.