"Our guest!"

"Can I talk to her?"

"Yes, Chip. I'll introduce you so you don't startle the poor thing like you did her father." Mrs. Potts chuckled softly as she and her son readied themselves onto their cart.

"I didn't mean too! He just looked friendly--"

"I told you not to move, Chip." Mrs. Potts gave her son a look, which caused him to cower into his small dish.

Before the boy could speak, he got cut off by the candelabra jumping up onto the cart beside he and his mother.

"Do you remember what to do?"

"Remember what?"

"Talk her into coming down, Beatrice," Lumiére stated with a very blunt tone before he flourished his candles at a sudden thought; "She needs to come down to eat dinner."

"Oh no. She is a prisoner. You went far enough by offering her a bedroom. We are not making her dinner." Cogsworth snapped from across the kitchen as he stared at the three who stood upon the metallic cart. "A crust of bread, a glass of water, and that's it."

"Oh, why Cogsworth! She is not a prisoner. She's our guest!" Lumiére exclaimed as he hopped down from the cart and approached the clock.

"No. By all means, she is a prisoner."

"Wrong again, mon amie. She is the one!" Lumiére spoke as he turned his attention from Cogsworth, and approached the kitchens large door.

Cogsworth could only stammer in nervousness and frustration as he watched the candelabra lead the mother and son out of the kitchen.

Lumiére smacked the bottom of one of his candles against the doors to the elegant bedroom, then, a slightly irritated voice was heard from inside;

"I told you to go away..."

"That is your cue." The candle spoke up to the teapot before turning his head and rushing off down the corridor, his small frame clinking as he rushed ever so quickly.

Mrs. Potts couldn't help but smile a small bit as she watched him run off before turning back forward to face the door and spoke; "Don't worry, Dear. It's only Mrs. Potts." And with that, the door of the bedroom flung open, and she allowed her cart to roll inside of the bedroom before she was dumbfounded by the beautiful young woman who stood so hesitantly beside the bedpost.

"Oh....arent you a vision...."

About two minutes passed, and Lumiére eventually saw the shadow of the cart reflect its way into the hallway, as a sign that Mrs. Potts had gotten Belle to agree to come down for dinner.
Lumiére kicked his heels and was quick to rush down into the kitchen - only to be joined by Cogsworth, who was just complaining about the way they were treating their prisoner so delicately.

"Their coming! Finale checks, everyone! Two, three!" Lumiére practically threw himself inside of the kitchen as he raced through the two large doors beside his colleague, entering the hustle and bustle that was the castles main kitchen.

"Oh no you don't. If the Master finds out you violated his orders and fed her, he'll blame me!" Cogsworth snapped as he watched the candelabra hop onto a chair, then up onto a sink that served a dual purpose within the kitchen.

"Yes, I will make sure of it. But did you see the way she stood up to him?" Lumiére spoke as he used steady pacing to not slip on the soap as he glided across the counter swiftly. "I am telling you, this girl is the one! They must fall in love if we ought to be human again. And how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?"

The staff rushed and worked their hardest to prepare everything, and as soon as they could take a breath, Belle was already standing within the dining room.

Days In The Sunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें