Ƒιяѕт Ɗαтє

Start from the beginning

"Guys chill. Even if he hasn't got any yet, we know he will soon. Right man?" Victor replies, hitting me on my back.

"Yeah man, I'm Luis! I can get any b**** in this school including Thai!" I replied.

"You sure man? Thai seeming to be giving you a run for your money; you only have two weeks left." Sean speaks again.

"I got this." I so do not have it.

All of a sudden, I see Thai walking down the hall in her baggy uniform beige pants and black shirt.

"There's goes the girl that made Luis go soft."

"Quit playin' with me like that!" I say. All the guys start laughin'.

"I'll catch you guys later." I say and quickly leave them behind before I could hear their responses and catch up to Thai as she rounds the corner and stops at her locker.

"What's up Thai?" I start.

"Nothing." She said being with an attitude.

"Hey chill, did I do something?" I hold my hands up in question.

She sighs and I could tell something was wrong.

"No, sorry things have been rough."

"I don't want to talk about it." As tight-lipped as she was, I knew I could crack her.

"What happened?" She shakes her head clearly not wanting to talk about it so I use a guilt trip.

"Come on, we're supposed to be friends right?"

"Yes."

"And friends tell each other stuff right?"

"Yep." Bingo! I got her...now why can't bedding her be this easy?

She sighs again.

"My friends don't approve of our friendship." Smart friends.

"Do you always listen to your friends?" I ask.

"No!" She shoots back, and I see fire in her eyes. Oops, I think I struck a nerve. I smirk.

"Then ignore them."                                                                                                 
"Their my friends Luis; I still have to hear them out." This girl...

"Well it seems like you did. Are you going to stay around me or not?" I actually was curious about her answer.

"I said we were friends didn't I?" I got her right where I want her.

"What if I want to be more than friends?" I introduce the idea.

"I don't date Luis." She said walking away and I feeling like banging my head on the lockers. How am I ever going to bang this chick? I walk to class and see Victor.

"Hey man, what's going on with Thai?" He whispers back as soon as I sit next to him.

"I don't know; she won't budge!" I whisper back and Victor chuckles.

"Smart girl." I shoot him a glare.

"Why don't you take her on a date?"

"A real date?"

"Yeah man, girls like all that sappy s***."

"I know but Thai on a date?" My face wrinkles. Victor chuckles.

"Come on man; she can't be that bad." She wasn't; she was the exact opposite. She was really cool but dating Thai in public?

"The important people know about the bet Luis, so chill."