ONE NIGHT STAND.

PROLOGUE:

People are just ordinary human beings. They are not perfect, they do wrong;

They commit mistakes,

When they're weak they can't avoid temptations.

Our partners are also human beings and so they are not perfect.

Imperfect in the way that they do not always mean what they say,

that they do not always keep their promises.

Promises of together-forever.

In my case?

It's now gone.

Together-forever is now just a fantasy for me.

Because I failed to make it happen.

Will I ever had another chance for this?

*******

It's our 3rd anniversary yet I didn't receive any greetings from him, not even a single call or text.  But I'm not mad at him, and so I put in mind that he was just busy and maybe he will call me later, the day is not yet over and maybe I was just paranoid. I drop by on our favorite dating place, and I was like "It's not him, I swear, he can't do this to me!" but, as I came closer, it was HIM. The man I love was kissing and pecking with another girl! I immediately came in his face and slapped the girl, I thought he would ask for forgiveness but he didn't instead, he dumped me and slapped me in the face with the words, "I don't love you no more!" and that echoed in my ear and broke my heart a hundred times.

-          Bianca Celine Stallon

It was her birthday today, and so I planned a very special thing to do. I was about to proposed to her that was my plan because I thought that would make her happy, every woman longs for a wedding proposal right? But it seems that it's not when it comes to her. She asked me if we could talk, then do you know what she told me? She said, "The problem is not yours, it's mine. I don't feel the same way anymore." What the?! It was just like the movies right? It sucks. But the hell! It hurts!

-          Chino Bryan Manstatine

He needed answers.

She longed for true love.

They are both thrown out by the one they love.

They are both jaded.

They are both brokenhearted.

They both need someone to lean on.

Someone that could understand them.

And what comfort them at that time?

Alcohol.

it's power and effect took over their mind and body.

They hold on to each other's experiences.

They hold on to what each other feel.

They made something that might change their lives forever.

##

Never ever reach a point where you regret something just because you thought it was a mistake. Remember: once upon a time, it made you smile.