"Bash really does suit your name" I said laughing at his face.

"Huh? Why?" He challenged.

"You.. should have... seen... how... many times... you blushed... in a minute!" I said trying to stop my laughter as he looked at his face in the front mirror, turning pink again. I laughed again.

"Well, you should have seen your face last night when you were frustrated with a simple algebra problem!" He spat back, barking a laugh.

I stopped laughing and felt my jaw drop and closed it quickly when I noticed. I felt the heat creep up my cheeks from embarrassment. He was jumping his gaze to me and the road while laughing.

"Now look who looks like a ripe tomato" he said in defense.

"What?!" I whisper-shouted, which I think he heard. He mumbled something I didn't hear under his breath. I composed myself and cleared my throat. "At least it serves as the only make-up for today."

"Well, now we're even" he said ignoring my comeback, his eyes gleaming with the unshed tears from laughing. Or shall I say, tears of DEFEAT!!! Let's add an evil laugh there.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes at him playfully, trying to hide my smile of VICTORY!!!!

Within no time, we arrived at the school's parking and he parked his car. I opened the door and headed outside. Bash went out and locked his car and we both went together heading to the school entrance.

"Thanks for the ride Bash" I said looking at his light brown eyes. It sparkled as his lips tugged up a smile. My gaze went back to the school entrance and I saw two pairs of eyes who were wearing knowing smiles while whispering at each other.

Oh-no. What do they want now?

"Elle, what's the matter?" Bash said. He dropped his eyes where mine was and he smirked. "Are they your friends?"

"Yeah..." I said. "but I don't think they have the honor of being my best friends anymore." I said sarcastically. Shrugging off whatever they were whispering about.

"That spot goes to me, now. Huh?" He joked.

"Shut up, man."

"Well, you have a lot of explaining to do." He said chuckling. "I sure think they have a lot of questions waiting for you to answer."

"Huh. Really?" I asked, sarcastically. "Like what?" I said before hesitating.

"Like why your with the handsomest guy in town" he said with ego "or worse, why your dating with every girl's dream boy." he continued. I nudged him hard at his arm.

"Ouch!" He said while rubbing it. As if it really hurts.

"Well, how about why your ego is bigger than an chimpanzee's butt?" I said putting my best smug smile on my face. He threw his head back barking another laugh.

"Well, that's what you find charming about me" he said in retorted. "Don't you?"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Oh, Bash" I said putting my forearm on his shoulder casually. "Maybe it's much bigger than a chimpanzee's butt. Maybe, as big and wide as an elephant's butt?"

"Just admit it."

"Admit what?" I asked

"That you like me" he said waggling his eyebrows at me. I smirked.

Yuck. No way, dude.

"I do not"

"Oh, yes, you do. You're just denying it."