_sdrowkcab_ ~ Zayn

{Sidney POV}

"Babe, where would you like to go now?" Zayn asked me and I bit my bottom lip before leaning on him.

"Maybe we could go and get something to eat." Zayn smiled and nodded.

"Ok, lets go to the cafe then." He took my hand in his before lacing our fingers. I gave it a tight squeeze and we began walking to the cafeteria.

Crowds passed us and I bumped into some people. Some of it was because I was clumsy but most of the time it was other people.

I mean come on! I'm not that clumsy. Right?

We reached the cafe area and Zayn pulled me up to the counter.

"Hello and how may I serve you today?" A young and quite attractive girl said behind the counter. Ugh... I knew I should have warn a dress today. Stupidly comfortable jeans and singlet.

"Yeah, can I grab a cappuccino and salad sandwich. What about you babe?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the large menus above us.

"Just hot chocolate and cheesecake thanks." Zayn smiled and the girl put it into the register.

"That will be £9.20 thank you." She held her hand out and Zayn passed her a note.

She gave him his change and us a number.

"Come on love." He put a hand around my waist and led us to and outdoor table. Sitting at a table, he put the number down and held my hands.

"Do where are we going next?" Biting my lip, I thought about it.

"Well where haven't we been?" Zayn pulled a sheepish face and looked down.

"Tea cup ride."

"Baby, we've been on that ride like, three times now." He pouted and looked away. "How about the tigers?"

"Seen them. What about the reptiles?" I shuddered at the thought and shook my head. "Why not?"

"I... I don't like, s-snakes." Zayn pulled a cute face at me before pulling my chair closer and wrapping me in a hug.

"Somebody has a fear of snakes does she?"

"Well how can you not?! They're so creepy abd long and dangerous and slimy and evil and they could bite me and-

"Here we are." The same woman from the counter served us up our food and took our number. "Have a nice day." She walked off and I pulled my cheesecake over.

"I'm hungry. Lets talk later." Zayn chuckled and picked up his beverage.

"We're so going to the reptile house."

"No we're not."

"Yes we are."

"Well you can."

"So can you."

"Shut up Zayn, I'm trying to eat here." He went quiet and sipped his drink. We are definitely not going to the reptile house

*Later on in the reptile house*

"Come on! Come watch me!"

"I'll be outside thanks." I said walking away but Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the crowd.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh god no. Please no!

"And this is a carpet python." The woman said as the snake slid up her arm. My skin crawled and she stepped near the kids as they patted it.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! THEY'RE PATTING A SNAKE! DON'T YOU FIND THAT JUST A LITTLE BIT DANGEROUS?!

"Now would anyone like to hold him?"

"I would!" Zayn... I'm going to murder you in front of all these people and blame the snake.

"Please don't." He put his phone in my hands before walking over. My heart race picked up as the woman carefully wrapped the snaked around his neck. I held in a scream and he turned to me posing.

"Take a photo Sidney." My hands lightly shook and I passed the phone to a complete stranger next to me.

"Can you take a photo?!" I breathed and man blinked back but nodded.

"Sure love." He stepped to where I was and I watched the snake slide around Zayn's torso. One wrong movement and he's dead. Please don't die Zayn.

The man tapped my shoulder before putting the phone in my hands.

"T-thank you."

"Anyone else for a hold?"

"She will!" Zayn pointed to me and I shook my head frantically.

"I-I'm fine thanks."

'Oh come on sweetie." The snake person said and pulled me forward. I got a small round of applause and politely smiled.

"Here. Thanks mate." Zayn smiled at me and took his phone before holding it up.

"Here we go love. You ready?" I looked at the woman holding the snake up and shook my head.

"I-I'm scared..." I whimpered.

"Of snakes?" I nodded and she patted my shoulder. "Honey, this one is nothing to worry about. Trust me. You're fine." She stepped forward and I froze on the spot.

"Here we go." I felt my bottom lip tremble and Zayn took one of my hands in his. A weight came down on my shoulders and I tensed before gripping Zayn's hand.

"You're doing great Sidney." The snake slid down my arm and I stared at it wide eyes as it rested its head on my palm.

"Round of applause ladies and gentlemen." People clapped and Zayn put the phone away.

The snake was then slowly taken off of me and I immediately ran to Zayn. He encased me in a tight hug and I could feel myself shaking.

"Why don't we go and look at the mammals yeah?" I simply nodded and he pulled us out of the reptile house.

That was terrifying. But then again I am proud of myself for being able to cope with that.

"Wanna see the pictures?"

"NO!" I yelled and Zayn laughed before taking a hand in his.

"I love you." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes before smiling.

Stupid sname phobia.

*~ Hope you liked it. _sdrowkcab_*

~ NouisHoransons_child