Example ~ Louis (part 3)

"If she doesn't want me to then I won't." Harry snapped and tears brimmed my eyes. I hate fights of any kinds. Especially ones involving me.

"Stop..." I whispered.

"Well I am her boyfriend and if I don't want you near her then there's nothing yoy can do!"

"It's her life not yours!"

"Please..." I whimpered.

"Oh fuck off Harry! I would like to be the only one telling her I love her thanks!"

"Shut up Louis you obnoxious prick!"

"STOP FIGHTING OVER ME!" I snatched my hand back and ran into the toilets before locking myself in the ladies. Letting out shaky breathes, I let out a small cry and rocked myself on the toilet seat.

I heard the main corridor door open and kept silent.

"Nicole, sweetheart?" Louis' voice rang from the outside of my door.

"Don't fight... p-please..." I choked out and the doir handle twisted though it was locked.

"I'm sorry Nicole. I know you hate fights. Please let me explain." I shook my head and slowly stood up.

"N-no more... fights?" I swallowed hard and gripped the lock.

"No more fights." Louis breathed and I slowly opened the door. Louis pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair constantly. "I love you. So much it hurts." Louis kissed my hair and wrapped his arms around my head.

"But... Harry-

"Harry's a dickhead." Louis cut me off and I shook my head before stepping back.

"He's my friend and I care about him." Louis visibly tensed. "But I love you. And I don't understand why you feel threatened." Louis stroked my cheek and put his forehead on mine.

"I feel protective of you because a beautiful girl like you will be noticed." He whispered and I cupped his face and closed my eyes.

"I love you BooBear. Only you." A pair of lips came onto mine and I gripped Louis' hair.

Louis slowly pulled away and kissed my forehead, lingering his lips a bit.

"I should go talk to Harry." I whispered and let out a deep breathe before stepping from the corridor.

The boys were in a deep conversation but stopped when I stepped outside.

"Harry.. can I, talk with you?" I pointed outside and he side before nodding.

"Ok." We both walked outside and stood in front of the playground.

"Harry-

"I'm sorry!" He started and I sighed. "I shouldn't hit on you or flirt. I just like you a lot because you're one of the few girls who don't throw themselves at me." Biting my bottom lip, he looked down ashamed.

"I love Louis." He tensed and I put a hand on his shoulder. "But I love you like a friend. Best friend. I know saying brother will only make matters worse." He nodded silently and wiped under his eyes. "But I care about you a lot. And I'll always want you in my life. I've been to you every time Louis and I fight and you're my shoulder to cry on. I love you Harry but not like how I love Louis."

Harry nodded as his bottom lip trembled and I pulled his head into me neck.

"Im sorry Hazza." I whispered and his chest lightly bounced and his breathing was ragged.

"I j-just... like you... so damn much!" He gripped the back of my dress and I stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry Harry." He laughed dryly in my neck while pulling away.

"As long as you're in my life." He whimpered wiping tears away and I nodded and rubbed his shoulders.

"As long as you are in mine..." he laughed pulled me in for a friendly hug.

"I've made things worse yeah?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Oh yeah." I breathed in mock and rubbed his back.

"So..." He stepped back and held a hand out. "We good. I mean, I know it'll take a while but I'll find someone else right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course! You're the sexiest man on the planet right?" I teased as we walked into the building again.

"You don't seem to think so." He lightly smiled and I pulled him in for a noogie.

"Second sexiest yeah?" I laughed and he pulled away laughing as we reached the table.

"So... you guys good?" Niall asked and we nodded.

"We're good!" I put my thumbs ul and sat down next to Louis.

"Here love." He passed me my toy and I gasped. I looked at it and pouted at Louis.

"I lost my game!" He chuckled amd wrapped an arm around me. "No, unforgiven!" I turned smiling and played it again.

"Umm Nicole. You're food is going cold." I looked at my bag and sighed before my stomach grumbled.

"Eat! Or I'll do it for you!" Niall leant over but I snatched my bag.

"Not in your wildest dreams Horan." He pouted and I chuckled. I love these boys and I'm glad we get though fights.

Like swaggers.

*Finished the example! Sorry it toom three parts to write but I had so much ideas for this! Nevertheless! I hope you liked it! I can make you one but not as long sorry :3*

*Please vote and inbox me if you want one!*

~ NouisHoransons_child