NIALLERFANS135 ~ Niall

Requested by: @NIALLERFANS135

:Teaser:

"Hmm... but I bet it's not the only thing that tastes good." Niall purred pulling my hips back into his as his hands then caressed my thighs.

My toes curled in my shoes as one of Niall's hands dove between my legs. His hot breath trickled over my skin as he nipped at the back of my neck.

His leg slipped in between mine to keep them apart as his hands than began to fumble with my pant button.

"You smell so good Katie. Your scent drives me crazy." Niall moaned tugging my jeans down to my knees before teasingly tugging at my panties. "A thong huh? Naughty girl..."

* * *

[Katie's POV]

Niall sat lonely in the lounge room watching his football as I swayed my hips to the beat of the music blasting from the radio. Mixing the cake batter, I looked over to see the microwave read that it had at least ten minutes left on dinner.

The chorus came on again and I mouthed the words, dancing in my own little world. Pouring the cake batter into the cooking tray, I then licked the spoon before putting the rest into the oven.

My mouth slid around the spatula and my tongue lapped up the sweet goodness.

Hands then took hold of my sides before soft lips kissed through the fabric of my shirt. I was momentarily caught off guard and slipped a moan.

"Dammit!" I hissed feeling cake batter vere off onto my chin. Going to wipe it off, a hand gripped my wrist and I compelled myself to look back.

"Let me." Niall whispered and leant forward. My eyes closed in bliss as I felt his soft lips caress my skin. He chuckled. "It taste so good baby. Did you like that?" He asked as I didn't hesitate a nod. "Hmm... but I bet it's not the only thing that tastes good." Niall purred pulling my hips back into his as his hands then caressed my thighs.

My toes curled in my shoes as one of Niall's hands dove between my legs. His hot breath trickled over my skin as he nipped at the back of my neck.

His leg slipped in between mine to keep them apart as his hands than began to fumble with my pant button.

"You smell so good Katie. Your scent drives me crazy." Niall moaned tugging my jeans down to my knees before teasingly tugging at my panties. "A thong huh? Naughty girl..."

"Only for you." I swiftly turned on my heel before pulling Niall against me. He pulled me onto the bench and breathed heavily over my face.

"You want me to fuck you right here in the kitchen?" Niall asked already beginning to undo his belt. "Because I'm feeling so naughty right now Katie. You make me feel naughty."

His pants slipped down his legs as I stared at his growing etection underneath his boxers.

"Only if you promise to make me scream." Chuckling, Niall took himself out and pulled my thong aside.

"Oh I promise." Lining himself up, he exhaled a deep breath before digging himself inside me. My hands stabilized onto the wall behind me as Niall pushed my legs up and over his shoulders.

The next thing I knew, I was being pounded into. Niall didn't give me time to adjust as I panted and hummed in slight discomfort.

Why is he do freaking big?

"Niall." I groaned gripping the back of his neck and pulling his face down. Our lips meshed and our tongues slipped between each other.

His hot moans fell right into my mouth and I lapped each one up.

"Katie!" He cried pulling my lower back closer as his face buried into my neck.

"A-are you c-close baby?" I swallowed between breaths as Niall went impeccably fast.

"Ah, shit!" He hissed.

Niall never lasted long when easily aroused. He'll take a while to cum though if I have to work him into a desperate state.

"Y-you on the p-pill?" He leant back leaning our foreheads together.

"Course!" I gasped feeling his hand begin to rub my sensitive area. "Niall!"

"Scream it! Scream it for me!" He yelled climbing onto the bench and pulling more of me underneath him. I hesitated. We've received complaints from neighbours every time we were here to have sex.

He'd get yells from the boys on the tour bus when he took me like this. And once we were kicked out of a hotel after he took me doggiestyle for the first time.

"NIALL!" My hesitation left as a warm chill ran through my lower abdomen. Niall grunted and twitched with me as he cried into my hair.

He slowly stilled and rubbed my upper arms as he gently pulled out from me.

"Well..." He looked down to meet our gaze and grinned cheekily at me.

A loud ding then caught me off guard as I looked over before chuckling to myself.

"Dinner's ready."