Authors Note

Hey guys, long time no see for most of you. How have you guys been? Anyways, I've been thinking, and this story has came to my mind recently with what I've been thinking about along with where I've been editing the first book. I have some ideas for this story, and if you guys would like, I will add more to this book.

I'm leaving it up to you guys cause I did end it leaving everyone a bit hanging there with Dark proposing basically left it at that. Plus there weren't many chapters so I feel I should do something to make it up to you guys. Just comment what you think, and if you all agree I should, fine by me. Also, what if I made a third book? Thoughts on that? I have thought about it and I have been debating on where that one would go if I done it along with how it'd end.

I think that's all I have to say for now. Just to make this a bit longer I could update you guys on what's currently going on. First off, I'm a month from graduating high school. I am already accepted into a college and I'm already enrolled for my classes. I get to pick my dorm soon. I also have a senior documentary I have to work on with a group and my senior speech along with senior interviews. For my speech I'm talking about haunted places in North America. Besides that I got a job as a preschool monitor and a teacher's aid so I'm getting paid to be at school. I think that covers that. Anyways, bye for now creepers.