Chapter Twelve

Raven was now ten in the memory. It was when she first became friends with Splendy. Misty and the others had to go out so she was walking them to Trender mansion. Misty knocks on the door. The door opens showing Splendy.

"Splendy!" Raven squealed. She ran and hugged his leg.

"Raven!" He squealed picking her up. Chance walked up to them.

"Sorry to stop be unannounced but Slender is sending us all out on missions and no one's gonna be home to take care of them. Can you please watch them until we get back?"

"Of course!" He squealed. Misty kissed both of there heads before leaving. Raven ran around with Splendy playing while Chance played Pokemon with Lost Silver. They played for hours before night set in. Chance and Raven lied in the guest room sleeping. It was around two in the morning when Ben knocked on the door. Dark opened the door seeing Ben.

"Sup dude?"

"I came to talk to Splendy." He tells him. Dark calls Splendy leaving them alone. He wasn't home when Raven and Chance were awake so he doesn't know them. "Hey, I came to pick up Raven and Chance." Splendy teleported upstairs and then back outside. Ben took Raven first holding her. Toby walked up getting Chance to carry him home. "Night Splendy."

"Night everyone!" He said in his sing song voice. They went home putting the twins to bed.

It was a few days later when Raven meet Dark. They became the best of friends. While they were running around the woods hanging out Chance was at home. They stopped at the lake in the clearing. Raven wanted to play in the water. She took her hoodie and shoes off before jumping in. Dark took his tunic and tights off before jumping in with his boxers. He swam around with her splashing each other. She started to fall for him but didn't really know what it was she was feeling. A smile was on her face as she splashed Dark in the face with water.

(Outside of her mind)

Dark's POV

I was sitting in the hospital room with Raven. I had her hand in mine holding her hand to my lips. It's been so long since she went into the coma. It's been six months. She hasn't woke up or even moved. All you can see is her chesting moving from her breathing. That's it. I want my girl back. I want her to wake up. We are still looking for the rake to make him pay for hurting Raven. Tears slipped down my face sitting in here thinking about her. The door opened to show Chance.

"Dude it's not good for your health to stay up for a week straight." I can't sleep without her, I haven't slept for a week.

"I need her Chance. We all need her here."

"I know. There's nothing we can do." I really wish there was something to help wake Raven up. Dr.Smiley came in the room checking the heart monitor and stuff. Her heart beat has been very low with this damn sleeping state. He keeps check on it to see if there are an spikes in it. It stays the same. Soon he leaves and I get on the bed beside her lying there. Chance left when Smiley came in. I was now alone with Raven. I held her to me and soon fell asleep.

(Time skip)

Raven's POV

Something about me felt weird. I opened my eyes seeing a blinding light. I blinked a few times before seeing I was in the hospital room. I looked around but soon saw Dark holding me in his sleep. I smiled and kissed his lips. He shifted and soon his eyes opened. I saw those gorgeous red eyes that I loved so much.

"Raven?" He was looking at me. His hands moved to my face. "Are you really awake or am I just dreaming?"

"I'm awake." His arms instantly wrapped around me tighter hugging me.

"We missed you."

"What happened to me?"

"You was in a coma for a year." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Then our baby?" I had a hand on my stomach.

"It died when rake stabbed you. You went into the coma afterwards." Tears came to my eyes. I lost my baby. "It's ok babe. We are hunting him down." The door opened showing my dad. His eyes widened before he stuck his head out the door yelling.

"Raven's awake!" The room soon filled with my friends and family. Mom was pretty much about smothering me along with dad.

"Help, I'm being smothered." Uncle Masky came and pulled them off. We all sat around until Trender flashed in. He called Dark out for a mission. He was pretty pissed but he went anyways after kissing my head. Papaw Slendy ended having Chance and the others go on little missions but dad he was going to stay home with me. We stay in silence for a long time while my thoughts ran wild. I got to thinking about my baby again and tears came to my eyes. Dad got on the bed and pulled me to him. I cried into his chest while he rubbed my hair down.

"Shh, it's ok baby girl. Everything will be ok." I went quite after a few but dad still held me.

"Did you and mom have this much trouble with us?" I looked up into those black and red eyes of his.

"When she was pregnant with you two not really. You two would just kick a lot and she'd go off telling you to quit." I slightly chuckled. "But no. We didn't have any trouble with you or Chance. It was Uncle Masky we had trouble with and Uncle LJ."

"What'd they do?"

"Uncle Masky wouldn't stop giving me hell about getting your mother pregnant and Uncle LJ kept stealing her chocolate then she would demon out on him. She turned into a real demon when you took her chocolate or if she was mood swinging." I was now laughing with tears running down my cheeks. "Did mom ever tell you about how she went off on Uncle LJ when we brought you home from the hospital?"

"No, what'd she do?"

"Uncle LJ took Chance to hold and she kept an eye on him. He started joking with her about turning Chance into a piñata and she went off." I was laughing. "We was all actually surprised LJ didn't try stuffing you or Chance with candy."

"He's a big softy when it comes to Sally, Chance, or me."

"Yea, he is." We stayed silent for a few before dad started again. "What was you going to name the baby?"

"If it was a girl Lillian and if it was a boy Luke." He hugged me again. "I miss my baby."

"It's ok. You know if it had to be any of the other pastas with my daughter, I'm glad it's Dark. I know he will take care you." I hug dad back now slightly smiling.

"Thanks dad." He got up and went to the kitchen. He soon came back with loads of junk food and tons of ice cream.

"Mom is better with the whole comforting thing so I just improvised." I lightly shake my head smiling.

"You know me so well dad." He sat on the bed beside me but not before plugging up a PS3. We sat on the bed playing GTA5 and all different games. We took breaks to eat in between games. Smiley came in while we were playing to check on me. He told me I have to stay in here a little longer in case something else comes up.