DiNozzo wasn't thrilled Ducky didn't want to share their conversation, but knew Gibbs was still a very private person. If Gibbs wanted to reveal what happened in Stillwater he would do so on his own terms. Tony didn't want to get Ducky in any more trouble than he already appeared to be in with Gibbs. Shrugging his shoulders he responded, "I'll take what I can get, Ducky."

The older man sighed, "Jethro told me one of the first questions Jack asked was how did he expect to raise a child at his age. I..." He paused as he thought of how to present his concern to Tony. Swallowing hard, he continued, "I told Jethro I could understand what his father was apprehensive about." Tony's eyes widened as Ducky carried on, "I'm not saying Jethro won't be the perfect father for Timothy. However, I am concerned that his age might affect his relationship with the little fellow once he starts getting older. Unfortunately, aging is a part of life..."

"Unless you've been given a regression drug like Timmy." Tony interrupted and raised his eyebrows a tad.

Ducky chuckled slightly, "Yep, you're exactly right Anthony. My point is, we are all human and no matter how hard we try, eventually our bodies begin to betray us. I wanted Jethro to be aware that as his body changes it will be difficult to keep up with a young boy."

"There's no way in hell the almighty and powerful Leroy Jethro Gibbs would allow a tiny thing like age keep him from doing activities with Timmy! Besides, if it ever got to that point, I'd be around to fill in if they needed me."

"Perhaps you're right Anthony. Jethro was already upset about his father and I shouldn't have brought up my concerns right then. I feel horrible about it and I'll try to give him a call tomorrow. To be honest I don't think he's had time to process everything that has happened today and needs time to contemplate the entire situation. Not necessarily what happened with me, but the confrontation with his father."

"I know Gibbs will appreciate that, Ducky. Boss knows you care, just remember it has been a tough week for all of us." Tony responded wearily as he fought to keep his eyes open. Ducky chuckled and patted the younger man's hand, "Get some rest my dear. I'll call later tonight to check on you. No more talking either, your throat needs time to rest too."

Tony grinned lazily and replied, "If I'm not supposed to talk, how will I be able to answer your call?"

Ducky playfully patted him on the cheek and stood up, "You won't even have to speak, Anthony. You can push buttons to let me know you're all right." The older man headed toward the bedroom door and turned around, "I'll lock up on my way out." When there was no response he chuckled, realizing Tony was already fast asleep.

XXX

Gibbs angrily threw his phone down on the seat, an action he quickly regretted when an empty baby bottle ricocheted off the passenger side headrest and landed in the center console. Timmy erupted with laughter causing Gibbs to bite back a smile. Even though the sweet giggling of his son was a much-needed distraction from his conversation with Ducky, he needed to let Tim know that it wasn't okay to throw objects like that no matter how mad you become. He'd set a bad example and now it was his job to reinforce that behavior like that would not be tolerated. Gibbs didn't expect Tim to learn overnight and knew there would be plenty of bumps along the road. Shifting in his seat he picked up the discarded bottle and gave it back to Timmy. The little guy, appearing to know he was in trouble, attempted to hide behind it. Gibbs sighed and gently pushed the bottle down so he could see Tim's face. "I want you to know that even though Daddy was angry he shouldn't have thrown his phone like that. I'm not upset with you, but I do want you to know that's a no no." He patted Tim's knee and added, "There's plenty of ways of dealing with anger that I can teach you, kiddo."