"No, what's the more? Tell me for the next rainy day."

I lean up to look at him. "I want to try it again." I look at him knowingly. I bring my lips closer to his ear.  "The chains." I say softly.

"Which one of us chained?"

"I don't care." I smile at him. "Either one."

"We can try again." He smiles over at me.

"Right now?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes," Raidyn smirks at me and adds, "unless you can't take it and need a break."

"I can too take it." I shove him playfully.

"I don't know you seemed to have a little trouble taking it just now."

"I can take it." I repeat to him breathless in anticipation. "I think maybe we should take this up to our chambers. I think all the peeping chambermaids had enough."

"Really? You think so?" He laughs.

"Either way...there's nothing for me to chain you to, or for you..." I kiss his cheek, "to chain me to."

"True. Let's go." He stands up nude. "I'll race you back there."

I look over at our soaked clothes on the muddy ground, "You mean race to our chambers, naked?" My eyes widen.

"Yes I do. Why? Are you scared?" He stares smugly over at me.

I stand up in front of him. "Fine, but you have to carry my bag back." I smile at him before running through the rose garden. How could I be this mad? I turn around to see Raidyn chasing me, we're both laughing. We run into the castle and it isn't until we see Bren in the hallway that I'm completely mortified. I use Raidyn's body to cover me as I stand behind him.

"How fortunate did I get to see this terrible sight?" Bren chuckles. "Nice bodies."

"Bren, turn around for just a second." Raidyn smiles.

"Oh, there's no way."

I squeeze on tighter to Raidyn as I plant my face into his back. "Bren, please."

"Three seconds." Bren turns around and yells out. "Three..."

I sprint to the room along with Raidyn. We are breathless by the time we close the door and lock it. I laugh and put my hand over my forehead. "Oh Gods, that was humiliating." I exhale. Raidyn throws my bag on the ground. The chains inside clinking as they hit the floor. "So...your choice, who is going to take control?"

"I'll let you chose, my queen. It is your night."

"No." I shake my head. "You're choosing."

"Then it's my turn to chain you."

Raidyn walks over to me picking me up with one of his arms and the other grabs the bag. He gently throws me onto the bed as he takes the chains out and tightly puts the cuffs on my wrists and chains me to the bed. His fingers teasingly trail down my body and to my legs as he does the same--cuffing my ankles to the bedpost. My breathing becomes rapid in anticipation and already I feel so much all at once. It's like I want to cover my body or grab him, but I can't. This loss of control is unbearable. Raidyn looks down at me and smirks.

He brings his hands to my cheeks and then moves them down my neck, my breast, my hips and thighs massaging every part of me until he reaches me feet. I pull at the chains every so often when his lips brush over a sensitive area on my body. I feel as if I'm on fire. He kisses the apex of my thighs and it drives me wild as I let out a moan. I know exactly what he's doing--his teasing is unbearable. I arch my back as he uses his hands to pin me to the bed. "Raidyn." I yank some more at the chains as his mouth travels down toward my navel. "This is some form of torture." I breathe out.