Chapter 2 - My Poor, Poor Breast

HELVISA'S POV

"Oh come on Helvisa, be a good girl and smile for us." Armina literally forces my mouth to smile. "Armina," I warned her. But even though I did, she never cares and just continues to be her bubbly self. It's probably because of that promise we made when we first came to Earth many years ago. "There's a lot of people coming this way as well." Reina expressed her thought.

"Times like this I wish we could just fly using Armina's magic." Eris sighed from exhaustion. "You two need to be strong for this. Of course, there's a lot of people. Working for a royalty is like a dream come through." They all turned to me. "It's an honour to be by your side, my lady." If looks could kill, they all will be dead by now. Why is it so hard for them to be less polite towards me?

It's not like we're in the underworld anymore. I have no ranks and yet they still insist I'm their lady. As we were getting nearer to the royal castle of Gavreau, my eyes wandered around me. I've never seen so many young women gathering around in one place. Some of them even look like they came from outside of this island. The French woman has the best feature in beauty and that's another reason why we stick around for many years.

"THE ENTRANCE WILL BE OPEN FOR ALL IN 10 MINUTES." A man, I assumed their guard, announced. "I'm curious about their castle interior. Will it be dark and depressed like the ones we used to live in? I chuckled. I doubt it. This is humans we're talking about. They never like dark and depressing things. We were just standing around when my sensitive sense of smell kicks in.

My eyes wander and searching for the resources of this dreadful smell I fond to hate all my undead life. I lost count of how many I killed in the process. It was then my eyes landed on a beauty, standing on the stage, shooting dagger in my direction. "Hunter." I breathe out. Will she be foolish enough to start a war here or she will let me go? She smirked and looked away.

So she decided to ignore me? Why does a hunter working behind these walls? "We're in deep trouble if she decided to attack us here," Armina whispered to my ears. When I turned to her direction she pointed at Eris. Reina was trying to control her by shoving her head onto her breast. Everyone around them was wondering too why such disgusting manner being performed in front of the royal castle.

"Give her something to calm her down." Armina nodded. I focused my attention on our surrounding once more. I was surprised when I saw the very same hunter standing in front of me, smirking. "Never dream of seeing you again, Helvisa Balzac." She knows my name?! How is that possible?! "Likewise."

"Don't tell me you forgot about me." I hate to admit it, I have no idea who she is. She seems to be looking at my waist.

"Oh. No weapon? That's weird for a demon." Can she say that any louder? "If you don't mind miss, I would like to be left alone. My friends and I didn't plan to be greeted by such human." The hunter chuckled. "I am the commander for this royal army. I don't see why I can't greet the people who will be working under me." I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

To a creature who was great before, working under our enemy is one humiliating scene to even imagine. But we need this job. We have to pay the rent and other stuff. "I don't mind working under you. As long as we get pay. But, can you please leave us alone. My comrade is about to burst now." The hunter turned to Eris who's now growling humanely impossible.

"I really don't want any massacre to happen. She hasn't mated in so long as well. To see all these women right now, her beast is woken up. And yes, I meant you." I looked down on to her cleavage and licked my lips. "Let me guess, you haven't mated as well?" She took a step forward. "You can try. But I can assure you. Your charm won't work on me. Not anymore." The hunter showed me her wedding ring and leave us alone for the time being.