Elfman x Male!Reader

*Requested\Reccomened*

His abs, his muscles, his everything. How was I to avoid his glare as he walked into the building? Sweat was dripping down the crevices of his chest and wetting his shirt. I can't. I look away and return my glance back to the weights and pick up the heaviest set my arms can muster up. The (Favorite Color) dumbells gripped in my palm, I lift the two and watch as the hunk named Elfman masters the strongest set the gym has. His muscles, laughing at me and my tiny little frame.

"A jock and a nerd, man I am such a cliche." I huff to myself while I continue to workout.

"You should just ask him out already. You only joined to see him"  Lisanna jokes from across the room.

My (Eye color) pearls dart at the white-haired loud mouth I dare to call my friend. With a small chuckle and click of her tongue, my best friend acts as if it were someone else who spoke. Snarling at the white hair girl, I continue to pick up my weights and flex. Acting like myself is a big macho man, I stretch and show off my muscles I achieved through the months of brutal labor. But again she laughs and catches the attention of the hot man I like from the other side of the room.

"Lisanna!" I howl at her as I eventually hear heavy footsteps walk closer behind me.

"Your (your name), Right?" Elfman asks while he places a hand on my shoulder and twisting my glaze towards the taller man. But I can't help myself and look down and notice his extra-long sausage dangling down his shorts and showing a slight tip. My pupils would expand if I weren't still around the hunk. Instead, I nod my head with a cocky smile and try my best not to act like a usual idiot.

"Seems my little sister told me a lot about you." He jokes.

Sister? The word chills down my spine as I turn around and look at the smiling and getty girl waving at me. Sister....of course, it would be his sister.

Mentally I facepalm. How could I not put two and two together? Both having a joking personality and wanting to help others. Somehow I scoff out loud and the buff man hears me.

"Lisanna, I guess you never told him."

"Did I?" Lisanna toys.

"I guess me and (Your name) can do some training together. Can you go tell Mira, we may be late. Gonna show the newbie some techniques."

"Alright, big bro. Just don't go wrecking your new toys you two." She smiles with a prominent sway in her step, she leaves the gym and the remainder of our souls are shook with awe. A hue of cherry red covers the "Big" white-haired beast before I can insinuate what the little sister means. But the hunk motions me to a chest press machine. His hand softly touching the padding seat in a command of the dominance of an alpha. But by the end of the day, I'll be the alpha. My ass hits the seat and he begins to give me the rundown of how to use the machine. But notably, its more physical contact than I am to admit to. His chest close to my face at first as he adjusts the settings above me, then the removal of the leg stand, his head is directly huffing in my genitals. Don't get a hard-on right now, (Your Name).

"There now just pull the two handles on your sides to your chest and you're working out your chest, and abdomen."

"G-Got it." I stammer as I lock my eyes on him to sit in the one just behind me. Sweat would soon begin to pour out of me as I start, and my heartbeat and huffing begin to turn deafening. A set of ten, a set of twenty. Can I even make twenty-five? 

"Hey what..." I stop in mid-sentence and hear him as well pant like myself. I guess the big lug also isn't as tough as he thinks he is. Clicking the roof of my mouth with my tongue, I unstrap myself and get out of the machine's embrace. But as I get up and walk around the side I become starstruck. Elfman the hottie, has his boxers and shorts past his ankles and his shirt tossed on the floor with his huge cock in his hand pumping like a crazy man. I just watch in awe as the cock begins dripping its clear goo of precum down towards his balls. But that doesn't stop. His other hand goes down to his hole, a finger goes in and then out. Wait is he a top or a bottom?

"His cock, his ass... I want that little (your name)~" He growls as he jerks faster and soon watches a bigger streamer of clear goo ooze out his tip.

"If you want then you should've just asked?" I smirk as I now step into sight of this lustful glance. And yet again, I am met with his cherry red cheeks shining in the empty room of exercise equipment.

Slowly walking toward the full-frontal sight of Elfman's vision, I get down to his cock and take as much as the wide ten-footer can fit in my mouth, and savor the salty goo of it into my mouth. A deep suck and the lunk lets a purr echos from his lips like a wee kitten. A purr would soon turn into a hiss as I take all the precum I can and pour it onto a finger or two. I smirk as I show him I am the Alpha. He has no objection, merely a whimper of "Do It". I smile and begin to pump a finger in, but somehow I already need the other. Seems I was watching longer than I thought.

The second digit enters and my fingers begin to scissor. Imperfective thoughts of not savoring his cock's flavor, I wrap my lips around the tip and begin to lick. My thoughts become fuzzy and I am stuck in a trance. Precum buries my mouth in juice and I forget about myself. But only for a moment till I hear his purrs bring me back.

"Put it in already!" Elfman barks.

I ignore it slightly but eventually stop as my own boner is wanting to have it's fun.

"Fuck it!" I speak abruptly.

My hands hurling the sweaty clothes across the room I lube up my cock with the spit I've been saving up from the sucking and slowly enter into the firm ass of the whitetip male. Warm, tight, and oh so inviting. I just can't get enough. But greedily I lift his legs up and use them as support. To think, a small yet slightly weak boy is fucking a beefcake that is howling like a dog in heat for more. Guess dreams can come true.

Slow as a snail, I let him get used to it. Not everyone is capable of taking stuff will full fury at first. Tugging on my cheeks like a fast-forward button, I speed up. Inward then out, my staff enters the towering giant and the two of us began to moan. 

"(Your Name)~"

"Elfman, your so....warm..." I moan.

The speed intensifies and the power of my thrusts picks up, the longer I stay inside him the more I think of what he can do to me with his own cock. If I am just as brutal, imagine him. The large cane filling me up...

"Shit~" The simple thought makes me cum and I fill Elfman with my own goo. The thick white substance trickling out as I live my new favorite place. I watch and smile at the completion I made.

Unfortunately, we are neither filled with the outcome. Gripping my hips I stare as he lifts me up and places my ass on his face with my own face planted next to his uncumed staff. Wide-eyed and embarrassed I realized I didn't shower.

"Wait I haven't-..." Instantly I moan as he brings his tongue into my hole and forces me down onto his member. My mouth taking all his length in at once I now know he is in control. I guess my ass is gonna feel worse than his now. Fuck.

His tongue exits for a moment only to have his teeth mark my ass. I moan louder on his cock while he returns back to his tossed salad. Hardened once more my boner returns from the dead, twitch, twitch, twitch, each second with our mouths at work the more turned on we become. With my mouth sucking the engorged length, the slipperiness of my tongue swirls around the base. I lift my head up and off the staff and start to slurp on the side till I reach his balls. Right in my left paw and the left in my mouth, I suck the now sticky precum member. Typically I would be happy in this situation if I wasn't now lifted off his member and turned around. Elfman now pushes me under him with my face looking at the dirty floor. My ass soon spread, he slowly enters me and I moan as loud as I ever have before as the incredible length begins to stretch me wider.

I howl at the giant to make him not move as I try to adjust, Compared to me fucking him, I'm eternal while he is immortal. The difference is night and day but once we start, All I see are stars as he moves. The thrusts start slow and sloppy, but then turn precise and rough. The lust is alarming but we neither accept defeat. 

Forcefully gripping the leather seat as he thrusts, my mind seizes to function. His hand at times would grab my boner and give it a slight tug before pulling back and slamming harder into me. A thrust, a pump, it all repeats till I begin to tighten and my knot becomes undone. Cum sprays the seat and a thicker goo fills me up. I want more but I think this is enough exercise for the two of us for now. So I try to make the first move in the after-party.

"Let's not tell Lisanna about this Elfman." I pant through breaths while I wait for him to exit me and get off me. 

"I doubt that is an issue." He speaks as he lifts my head up a tad and reveals a camera staring at the two of us and the now defiled machinery.
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone who still is around and following me, I am glad to come back and can't wait for the next chapter. The next one is a holiday version cause, why not keep up with what I've been doing for holidays. Let's brink back Loke, but I wonder is he ready to be called a leprechaun?

Don't Forget To:

Vote:

Comment:

Follow: