Mistress!Teacher!Virgo x Student!Male!Reader

Recommended \Requested

(Yay, my Zodiac sign.*smiles*)

Her hair was freshly cut today and the air filled with her perfume. Cherry berry, the light pink of her hair seemed to fit her to a T. My (e/c) eyes stared at her all day while she passed out our assignments for the day.  Lectures she presented only made me get turned on more. Glance after glance from her eyes she stared at me.

"Now class, finish the report on Aphrodite's love techniques. The quiz on her will be Wednesday. Now get to work." Mistress Virgo announced with a whip of her ruler on my desk as she winked and walked away. The kids in my class stared at me. Snickers from the girls, to smirks from the guys, each of kids seemed to give looks. I ignored them both as I looked down at my work. But I noticed she wrote on mine in particular.

"(Y/n), Meet me after class,
We need to Chat!
We have a project
to create."
~Mistress V

A blush radiating to a darkening magenta, I look up at my mistress teacher and see her correcting some papers. Her lips now tinted with a mixture of a apple red and pinkish peach. I watch her apply the lining with her lips now puckering and her sights on the mirror of her reflection on the computer screen.

"Yo, (Y/n). It seem the mistress is wanting your D." My friend Caleb asks as he scoots closer to me with the sound of the floor scraping from his desk. Returning once more again the blush returns as I playfully shove Caleb and get back to work. His playful eyes look at me the entire time as he knows it'll cause me to become anxious in my seat. 

Finally I ask to leave and use the bathroom, even though I most certainly don't need to.  Intensively our eyes stare at each other in a war of battleship as she shoots her cannon and allows me to leave. Biting her lip playfully, I bolt out of the room and head out the halls. Thump...Thump...Thump... My heart beats infinitely as I grab my chest in hope it refrains it's constant sobbing over my mistress. The curves, he forceful personality. I love it all. And finally I arrive to the bathroom and look in the mirror to notice my face a color most similar to her own hair.

Filling the sink with the warm water liquid I cup a small amount into my palm and splash my face as a thought of my mistress barely clothed, devours my conscience. Her skirt torn off and her hair a mess from my....

"Crap, I need to gain focus." Murmur to myself in the emptiness of the bathroom with hair now wet and my face now slightly cooling down.

Creeeeaaak~

Swiveling towards the door with my face still a mess, I watch as my Caleb walks in with his devious smirk plastered on his cheeks. His ruby orbs judging me with a pass in his hands he pats my back.

"Forgot your pass. She really wants it. Lucky dude."

"Shut up and give me the damn thing." Ripping the little slip out of his hands I read the pass as he tells me to "get ready". Again as if I am in need of a pacemaker my heart feels like it'll explode in a second. But a sigh allowing to exit my hollow mouth I try to relax. The help from my friend to help I look at him and ask him what to do. His smirk highlighting his face more, he grabs his backpack and opens the front contents. Popping out in a clear zip lock bag he pulls out a bag of pills. Curiously I ask what it is, but all he seems to say is that it's his little love magic.

"Love Magic???"

"Give her some in her coffee and you'll have a great time."