Gray x Male!Reader x Natsu

*recommend\Requested*

Today was the day where I didn't have to go to school. Nearly once a week I would be able to leave school for the day. The reason why, is I would be graduating this year at the top of my class. And with nothing left for me to do at school I am able to relax. Actually this is the last day I will be doing this, Next week is graduation. And many of the seniors have already packed up and got ready for their lives. But there were these two guys that I knew and that doubt would even make it. One was this crazy guy named Natsu, who would only care about fighting. That was the entire reason why me and him barely talk anymore, but that's mainly on account of him fighting anyone he can. But he wasn't the only one, there was also the stripper pervert known as Gray. Gray was the opposite of Natsu. He had the hardest time keeping his clothes on, which made the only psycho at our school to go after him, Juvia. She was the reason why he couldn't focus on his work and the reason why I barely talk to him. Now I don't have to worry about them anymore.

I grab my phone and put in my (f\c) headphones, blaring my music so the world would disappear from me. I lay on my bed with my things packed away already in boxes, scattered aimlessly around the room. And nothing left for me here, but some friends. The thought of leaving and going off to college seems like an unbelievable dream to me. My mom is practically crying her eyes out downstairs. But hardest to believe is that the college I'm going to. A wizard's college. Wonder who I might see.

Closing my (e\c) eyes I let images of my new life fill my head. The College fills my imaginary vision and images of students rush by like the bell has rung. But then I realize that it's my phone going off. My eyes burst open like a bag of chips and I slowly start to get annoyed.

"Who the hell is calling me?"

Gripping my phone tighter I pick it up and see I'm getting called by both of the idiots.

" What do you want you guys?" I snarl slightly irritated,

"Where are you!?!" The two begin screaming.

"Shut up, already!!!"

Officially hit my point of no return, I scream their heads off. And the three of us scream at each other for what felt like hours, only to be a half an hour. Truth of the matter why I just never stopped talking to them was the fact I liked them. But I never am able to tell them. The next thing I know I'm sighing into the phone. And the phone becomes silent.

"We're coming over."

"Wait what!?"

Before I can tell them don't, my phone dies.

"You gotta be kidding me." I sigh.

Laying in my bed I wait for the chaos starters to arrive and kill each other. It was worse enough with them alone but together. They could turn my house into a pile of rubble. I begin sigh again as I place my (s\c) hands over my eyes and past my bangs. The thought of what they could do together scares me past the breaking point, but then my thoughts change. Seeing the two fills me with static, just seeing them fills me with joy. Even if everytime I see them I wanna throw something at them.

If my heart hasn't begun to ache, it started to now. But the bad news was I won't see them again.

"Crap!" I growl at the emptiness of my room.

"Why couldn't you two just...uhh."

Mad at nothing but the way school is I glare at my phone. And then there is a knock at my door. Thinking of who it could be I tell them to come in.

"We're here." Gray calmly speaks as Natsu rushes into my room.

"(Your name)!!" Natsu yells almost catching me into a bear hug.