Loke (Leo) x Bullied!Male!Reader

At a young age everyone you knew bullied you because you were different.Not one person thought about your feelings nor did they care.The only person who cared was your friend Loke.Who'd think the reason for being a male celestial wizard would be a curse and a blessing? But none of that mattered because you had a friend who cared.Well,when he wasn't looking at chicks.

The bell rings signaling you that the school day has ended.You walk out the door of the classroom to trip on a students sneaker waiting in the doorway.Your face hits the ground with a loud thud as the students laugh at you.

"Haha have a nice trip celestial queer." One kid says,

"Go back to the spirt realm,you fag." Another yells,

Picking yourself up off the dirt covered floor you run out of school and start walking to your house. Little without you knowing someone was watching the entire time.

When you think you are far enough from the school you check your surroundings, not wanting to get bullied even more.So you begin to think to yourself, Is it my fault for being what I am? Suddenly a light tap on your shoulder spooks you, making you jump.Quickly turning around you see your friend Loke staring at you with his cocky toothy grin of his.

"Yo (Y/n) what's wrong, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, Why are you here I didn't call you."

"I used my own powers to appear, anyway what's wrong?"

"Nothing, lets just walk home."

Turning your head you walk down the street avoiding any confrontation from the King of the Zodiacs.Loke doesn't need to know about what goes on in school, You keep telling yourself this the entire way home.But Loke being his determined self keeps asking, wanting answer.No is the only word that escape your lips.

Once at home you let out a sigh of relief.Turning the handle of the oak door,Loke just pushes it open and drags you inside.Yourself being stunned by his sudden brutality you become a rag doll frozen in time.The door slams and your pulled back to the present.

"Loke what's wrong with you?"

"Ok now tell me."

"There's nothing to worry about."

"Fine,ok.Now let's play a game."

With a stupidly confused glare you look at Loke like he lost his mind.Figuring he dropped the subject you accept the game offer whatever it may be.With a sparkle in the spirts eyes he tells the what the game is.

"Let's play truth or dare." Loke widely grins.

You gulp hard at the thought of what Loke will do.Being a person who doesn't back out, you play the game regardless of the outcome.But before you two start the game you both begin walking up the stairs to your room.You both agree that it would better to do it there without any disturbances.

Loke being in front of you slows his pace and wraps his arm around your neck.Nervously you twist the handle of the door and enter.Not a split second later Loke pushes you in and locks the door.You hit plush bed as he pushes you in.

"Ok Loke you win ask the damn question."

"So why were those two bullies bothering you?"

"How did you know there were two bullies?"

Loke pulls out a pink phone and plays a video of the bullies picking on you.As you leave the scene it cuts to a girl (may picture you here if girl).But just as you are about to yell at Loke for taking a girl's phone the video shows Loke beating the crap out of the bullies.In complete amazement your jaw drops seeing how the King of the Zodiacs defended you.