E.N.DxMale!Reader

Requested\recommended

The shackles jabbed into arms with the rusted orange metal slowly peeling off as I begun to move. Drips of fermented water would fall from the chains at least every few seconds. And my (E\c) orbs would scan the room and analyze my surrounds. The darken room with barely any lights only shows me where I am, a cold jail cell. But with true curiosity I am befuddled on how I got here. It may have been the drink I repeat to myself for the sixth time now. It may have been the drinks.

But then the door opens and an ominous silhouette looms over the the iron door, blocking the only exit and enterence. In a spilt second I remember I was at the bar with my boyfriend, Natsu. Widening my eyes to the fullest extent I start to work myself up. Pleading at the person to let me see Natsu my eyes fill with tears. But giggling in a low manner he laughs at me.

"Do you not recognize me?" He asks me in the somewhat familiar tone.

Confused at the chosen words the male speaks I look at him as if he would have three heads. Walking closer towards me with the light shining on him with every second passing, my jaw drops and I begin to shake. The features bloom in radiance while the lights beam on him.

"Natsu!?"

His hand on my chin and the other running up my waist, I watch the neutral smile turn to a grin. His eyes were now a deep red crimsion while his whiten k9s begun to show.

"Yes, now let's see how much pain you can stand."

His nails slowly sharpening against my soft (s\c) skin steadily starts to leave semi-deep slices across my pelvis, simulating the scar he has from another time. Blood flows from my wound as I scream instantly from the contact. While my body tries to recover from the now deepen gash I sense another liquid mix as it starts to instantly heal. Painfully glancing down I capture the glance of Natsu licking the now healed gash. His mouth lightly covered in blood, he smirks as I notice a hint of lust found in his new eyes. Trying my honest best to remain focus I start to lose focus and pass out out in the pit of blackness know as my conscience.

~*Flashback/Dream*~

The bell rang it's harmonious chime as the time turned two. My eyes fixated on my boyfriend for a year, catches him stuffing his face with fire. The cute rosen pink tint from a blush former on mine and his cheeks, I smile brightly. @I am glad I asked him out.

*Snap*

"(Y/n) please pay attention to me." Mirajane asks with a light pout.

Apologizing heavily to the young white haired S-class mage, I look up and ask her to repeat. With a puff of air leaving her cheeks she asks me about my boyfriend. His tendencies, his looks, his compassions to the very question that makes me blush and Natsu to nearly choke.

"So how are you guys in bed?"

My face brightens to the hue of roses and my heart begins to skip like nothing I felt before. The fact that me and him have never done it, frazzles me. As I look over at my lover I give him the worried look, practically pleading for him to get me out. Stupidly confused and trying to change the subject Natsu talks to Mira as I walk up and begin to leave.

"Wait! (Y/n), Here!" Mira hollers to me in the empty guild hall.

Walking over towards me with a drink in her hand she hands me the liquid and tells me she saved it for me. I cock my eyebrow and look at the drink and take it, sipping the contents in a second and thanking her after as I leave the guild hall. Soon accompanied by Natsu the two of us walk down the blinking lit street with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Slightly looking from the corner of my eye I glance at him and wonder if he is concerned, but then I feel the gripping darkness pull me into them.
--------------------------