Promo

Promo for Chapter 52

Manan's room, Malhotra Mansion.

Manik was about to sit beside nandini on bed after giving her medicines but suddenly she said in stern voice "Don't sit... first grab the first aid box and come here..."

Manik knew that she was still angry on him for hurting his hand and for now it was batter to do what she said. So he said in a low voice "Ok..." and then looked at the night drawers to find the first aid kit but to his dismay he didn't knew about its whereabouts.

While nandini understanding him said loudly "First aid kit is in third drawer of left side's closet." He take it out and came near her and sat in front of her. While she said casually "Manik tum mere bina ek box bhi nai dundh sakte... pagal..."

But he looked deep in her eyes and said in a low tone "Mei tumhare bina kuchch nai kar sakta nandini... I need you... I need you for everything..." and listening his words she cupped his face in her tiny hands in hers and said very lovingly "I'm with you manik... Always... humesha..." Saying so she rested her forehead on his. And both sat there making a beautiful heart with their faces.

She knew that the worst is over but still she also knew that he was scared, scared of losing her. And that fear of something would have happened to her was just giving him pain at each passing seconds. And she had to give him that assurance of her present and she knew what to do for that. But before that she had to give him her peace of mind for hurting himself.

Lots of Love

NISHU