Chapter 9

They both are seating their on couch and reminisced their US trip. Their trance were broken by dena’s voice who said to them very politely “Ma’am, dinner is ready.” Nandini also replied her “Thank you dena. Now you can go for your home.” “Okay mam.” Then she left wishing them good night. Nandini was still in lazy mode as she was tired so manik said tucking her hair strings behind her ear “Come on baby. Bhukh nai lagi hai?” In which she lazily replied “No mani. I don’t want to eat. I’m feeling sleepy.  Maine snacks bhi khaye the na garden me so….” And before she could say more manik said picking her up in his arms “No cribbing in food shona… Come on first have something and then sleep...ok?” Stating this he seat on the dining chair and made her seat on his lap. She cuddled more in his lap and rested her head on his chest. He smiled on her cuteness and made her eat and then she too gestured him to eat. He was feeding her while also having his food. Actually it’s their daily routine to feed the one whenever the other would crib for food.

In this three months they both were become each other’s support. In between the two, it’s always nandini who behave like a child but when it comes to stubbornness manik always become a small kid. But the best part is they always bear each other’s every tantrums. Like if it was nandini’s bucket list’s wish of kissing underwater. Yes manik’s shy nandu wanted to kiss him underwater. This is actually a very big shocking yet romantic thing for manik as he being a hell romantic person will always be ready to kiss her whether it’s underwater or underblanket. But the biggest problem for manik is nandu didn’t know how to swim? So first of all he taught her swimming which almost took 15-20 days. When nandini become pro in swimming they went to Bellevue Beach of Copenhagen for their underwater kiss. That day manik book a private area for them for their much needed privacy and also he can’t bear someone else would saw his girl in swimsuit.

(Bellevue beach, Copenhagen, Denmark)

FFLASHBACK

During this days manik was really recovering fast and it’s been 1 month since they came to Denmark. And moreover doctors tell them to visit public place and mostly live in nature so that manik’s mind gets fresh and it would help him recovering very fast.
Manik is waiting for nandini in hall dressed himself in shorts and a vest. Full ready for beach swimming. When he is doing something on his phone he heard nandini’s footstep and he rise his head to look at her. He totally become spellbound seeing her in that clothes as nandini was wearing a swimsuit. Not a 2 piece swimsuit but this is a suit which would reach till her knees. The pink cloths is full sticking to her perfect petite body and exposing her white thin legs. In a ‘V’ neck top her clavange was clearly visible.

(Manik’s look for beach)