Promo

Hello beautiful people...
Sorry...
I know I'm late...
but 2 days me update de dungi... Pakka...
Tab tak please bear with this Promo...

Manik said in painful tone "I was scared. Please don't pull this stunts on me. Please..." by now his eyes are full of tears. And nanidni's eyes also filled with some unshed tears seeing her love's scared state but soon she composed herself and kiss his eyes ever so softly.

Then she kiss his both cheeks to assure him about her presence and then came towards his lips. She said against his lips "I'll always be with you mani..." he still asked "forever?" while she muttered near his lips "Humesha..." and captured his lips for a slow assuring kiss. They kiss softly and tenderly and then slept in each other's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He smirked evilly over the phone and then said to himself "Ahannn... so nandini moorthy... now your bad time is coming. I won't kill you but will torture you to the extent that Manik Malhotra himself ask for forgiveness. Sorry kitten I liked you and I still do. But now my hatred towards FAB 5 and Manik Malhotra is bigger than you so I have to use you in this game."

Haha...
Kesa laga...
Again that mystery guy...
Pata nai kaun hei yar jo manan ko aur Fab 5 khush nai dekh sakta...
Mata rani ki kasam hath me a gaya na to muh tod dungi... 😂😂😂

Ok ok kuch zyada hi dialog ho gaye... Lol
But now i hope you all are satisfied to some extent and ll wait for update... 😊
okThanksBye😜

Lots of Love
NISHU