Chapter 31

Malhotra Mansion, Dinner time.

Nandini was arranging the dinner while manik and Mr. Malhotra were discussing about business project in study room. She had called them around four times to come for dinner through intercom, but seems like today both father-son have decided to trouble her. So after waiting for almost twenty minute, she herself went towards study room.

(Malhotra Mansion, study room)

She entered the room without knocking and stomping her feet like an angry rabbit

She entered the room without knocking and stomping her feet like an angry rabbit. Both father-son were very much engrossed discussing something when they heard their princess's heavy footsteps. Both look up at her face and understood that she is definitely angry on them for not coming for dinner at time.

So they both look at each other and then again look at her face which is looking so cute with that angry pout of hers along with puffy cheeks and also cute frowns on her forehead while she was also looking dangerous with furious eyes.

And to save themselves from the wrath of their little lioness, Mr. Malhotra said "Wo... princess... We were discussing about an important project of Dubai." Manik also said seconding him "Ya... actually dad was informing me about details and all." Then Mr. Malhotra again said "Ya... and fir muje do din bad wapis New York bhi to jana hei na to abhi ise sab bata raha tha."

And listening his words an anger expression of nandini's face turned into a sad one and soon her eyes filled with tears. She immediately hugged him and said cutely still sniffing "I will miss you so much dad..." Manik also hugged them with his long arms saying "Me too dad..."

Mr. Malhotra planted a kiss on their temple lovingly and said "Owww... I will also miss you both my kids..." Then they broke the hug and to lighten the mood Mr. Malhotra asked "wese... what about your admission princess?"

And listening the word admission, both manan look at each other's face remembering their morning fight and then manik said "Yes dad... she want to go in M. G. medical college and I have checked, that college is indeed a best one."

He then look at her to continue further and tell about her condition and understanding his meanings, she said "And dad... I want to give a scholarship exam." And listening her words as expected Mr. Malhotra said "But why beta? Kya tum muje sirf kehne k liye dad bolti ho. Agar real me dad manti to mere paiso par apna haq jamati, aur na ki scholarship exam dene ki bat krti."

Nandini immediately shook her head in No and said "No... Dad... aisa nahi hei... it's just that I want to test myself. If I'm able to study in medical college or not. So I just want to know about my own capabilities. That's why I want to give exam."

Mr. Malhotra first look at her and then smilingly said "Agar aesi bat hei to fir thik hei. You can give exam." She became happy and immediately hugged him while uttering cutely "Owww... thank you dad..." then she look at manik who is watching them smilingly and said cutely teasing him "See... dad is better than you... huh..." both Malhotra men smile at their little bundle of joy and then went towards dining area for dinner.

After having dinner, as soon as manik entered their room with nandini, he fell on bed on his stomach being hell tired with the hectic day. Nandini smiled and sit beside him on bed. She lovingly caressed his hairs and asked "Very tired...?"

Manik just hmmed in half sleep. She smiled and said "Ok then sleep, I will just freshen up and come." But he lazily opened his eyes and said pouting his lips "I want my night kissy first, then only I can sleep na." She smiled at his cuteness and kiss his lips lovingly.

After ten minutes she came from washroom and saw he is already slept. So she came and sleep beside him. Feeling her warmth, he cuddled her in his arms in sleep also. And soon she also drift into deep slumber listening his heartbeats along with peaking his heart ever so softly.

Malhotra Mansion, next morning.

Manik woke up in morning with the sun rays falling on his face directly through the open window. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw his lady sleeping in his arms cuddling him and her face is looking so serene and beautiful with the morning slight run rays falling on her face and making her skin glowing more.

He planted a soft kiss of her forehead and she smiled brighter. Then she lazily open her big doe eyes and found him staring at her lovingly. She said looking at him "You are staring..." He smiled with her complain and said lovingly "Ahan... I'm gazing..." she hide her face with her palms and said "It's creepy..." he again smiled and said bending towards her face in a romantic tone "It's romantic..." saying this he take her lips for a much needed morning sweet kiss. They kiss each other lovingly and then drift apart feeling breathless.

(Writer's Note : The above scene is a small scene of my favorite Hollywood series The Vampire Diaries. This is my favorite scene so I tried it for manan... I hope you all like it.)

After fulfilling their heart with the morning kiss, manik go for a bath and nandini came down to check on breakfast. After freshen up and doing his daily workout he came down and saw her sitting on the couch in lounge still in night cloths and watching her favorite cartoon Doraemon.

(Doraemon)

He smiled at her childish lady

He smiled at her childish lady. And then pick her up in his arms saying "Come on nandu... let's have breakfast first... then your cartoon..." she said pouting her lips in annoyance "Monster..." But soon something strike in her naughty mind and she encircled her arms around his neck and said swetly "Achha Mani... let's have breakfast here only... you know I'm watching Doraemon last time. Then I will it watch after my exams. So please abhi muje dekhno do na... pretty please..."

And seeing her pleading pout he then and there melted and said peaking her lips "Buttering karna koi tumse sikhe nandu..." then he call the butler and arrange their breakfast in lounge. While manik asked "Where is dad?" nandini replied "He has gone early."

They were having breakfast feeding each other when nandini said "You know mani... aj muje kitne sare kam hei..." manik wipe the butter from the corner of her lips with his thumb and then said teasingly "Achcha... kya kam hei apko queen Victoria?" Nandini annoyingly said "Mani... I'm serious na..."

He laugh at her annoyance and said "Ok.. Ok fine...tell me..." she said "I have to go home to meet chacha chachi. I also wanna meet rishu. You know it's been week I haven't meet him, whenever I go there na, he would have gone for school or classes. I also wanna tell them about my studies and then I have to go to buy books for exams. Ok... that's it."

He smiled and said obediently "So busy schedule... Okay Miss moorthy... Your boyfriend won't trouble you today." Then he look at her and said in his charming romantic tone "But ya... Girlfriend should know that whenever boyfriend came home from tiring office works and business meetings, she should be there to give him his energy doses for music practice."

He then lean towards her face and said seductively "You know what I mean?" she instantly peak his lips and then push him a little while saying "I know exactly what you mean Mr. Malhotra." She then stands up and said "Now go office otherwise you will be late."

He also stands up and then she make him wear his coat and he goes for office after taking his dose. While she went to get ready to go for her home.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love
NISHU