Chapter 43

The day pass in a blink with nandini preparing for her college's first day while manik was fully engrossed in his office works. At night after returning at Malhotra mansion they both have their dinner with their necessary cuddling and kisses. And then slept in each other's embrace.

04:00 am, Manan's bedroom, Malhotra Mansion.

Manik woke up after planting a sweet morning peak on his lady's temple and wrapping his vest around her hands to cuddle her

Manik woke up after planting a sweet morning peak on his lady's temple and wrapping his vest around her hands to cuddle her. He got ready to leave for Bangkok and then came to sleeping nandu. He knelt down on bed and plant a soft kisses on her eyes and she as if granting his wish open her big eyes to witness her handsome man who is smiling to his fullest watching her morning features.

She also smiled brightly with still sleepy eyes when manik peak her lips and said "Morning love. I'm going as I have my flight in an hour. I have told cabir so he will be here to pick you at 10. And ya best of luck for first day in college and take care of my jaan. I love you." Saying this he got up to leave but couldn't as his hand has been held by his love.

He smiled and turn towards her. While she pulled him with force causing him to fell over her on bed. He tried to say something but was cut off by a soft pair of pouty lips. As she placed her lips on his kissing him slowly yet passionately. They were kissing as if feather places over a soft cloth. This kiss was for their departure of next 24 hours. This kiss has the compensation of the longings from which they would be gone for a long day. While kissing a lone tear escape from nandini's and as if aware of her eyes' every moves, manik wipe it affectionately before came out of her eye.

After feel like ages they pulled apart and rested their forehead together to inhale the oxygen. And then nandini open her eyes and said lovingly in a slight choked tone "I will miss you. And you know na I love you very much." But listening her sweet yet cute words he open his eyes and said peaking her lips "I love you more nandu. And I will be back by tonight." She blinked her eyes twice as if registering his words in her sleepy mind and then said cutely "Promise?" He chuckled with her cute antics and then said "Nandini Promise."

Her pink pouty lips curved into a big bright beautiful smile listening his words and she hopped in his arms while he again said "Ok now sleep. I will go." She immediately replied "No I will come with you till doorsteps. Please take me." He picked her up in his arms and went downstairs and then he left for airport after a sweet hug from his lady love.

After manik left, nandini was not feeling sleepy and on top of that sleep without manik is just next to impossible for her so she went to freshen up and then goes towards music room's open balcony to do her morning riyaz. She spent two long hours with music and then came to garden for some gardening which became her favorite job nowadays.

After some gardening and chitchatting session with gardeners of the mansion she had her breakfast and then went to get ready for college.

10:00 am, sitting area, Malhotra Mansion.