Chapter 45

Malhotra Mansion, manan's room, 11:30 pm.

Everyone was sitting there on bed around nandini who was lying on bed

Everyone was sitting there on bed around nandini who was lying on bed. Navya was caressing her hair to make her sleep but she was not even blinking her eyes and then asked "Cabir..." cabir replied "Han meri behna..." Nandini pouted cutely and asked with little dull face "Manik kab ayega?"

But before he replied there came her love's authentic voice from outside "Nandini..." they all stood up and nandini also sat on bed grinning widely. She tried to stand up but navya stopped her. While manik came running towards bed and engulfed her in his protective arms.

They hugged each other tightly feeling the warmth of their loved one. After sometimes manik felt something wet on his shoulder as nandini was silently crying on his neck. He forcefully broke the hug while nandni was looking down. His heart pierced with the single drop of tears which were coming out of her eyes.

Manik make her look at him by cupping her face and said lovingly "What happened love? Why my baby is crying?" she didn't said anything and just look at him with small tear drops in her eyes and then place her head on his chest like a baby. He found her behavior really different as well as he was so much worried. He placed a feather kiss on her head to sooth her and then his eyes fell on FAB 4 and navya who were standing there with serious faces.

He was worried about her condition and at the same time he was clueless that what happened with her. But more than that he was concerned about her health which is not looking good now. He knew she needs sleep. So he made her lie down on the bed and make her sleep by peaking her forehead and face several time.

Then he look at others and raised his eyebrows looking towards them asking them to tell him about her condition while dhruv said "Buddy wo actually... today nandini met with an accident." Manik's heart skipped a bit listening his words and tears brimmed in his eyes. But he composed himself as she was sleeping right beside him so he just muttered in low voice "How?"

Then cabir tell him everything what happened and also tell him about her condition that she is totally fine and have some bruises on her arms and legs only. Manik listen to him with scared and worried expression on his face. He just cocooned her more in his arms to assure himself that she is fine.

After that manik said "Thank you guys for taking care of nandini in my absence..." but cabir his his head playfully and then dhruv said "Are buddy... tu hame thank you bol raha hei... tuje pata hei na we are a family..." then cabir continued "and ya remember one thing jiske bare me tu bat kar raha hei na wo meri behan hei..." navya said "Aur meri best friend nandu..." aliya said "Aur meri Barbie..." mukti also said "aur meri baby doll..."

Smile touch everyone's faces with this light moment and manik's lips also curved into a slight smile watching his lady has gain so much of love from his friends also. He then kissed her forehead lightly causing her lips to curve into a beautiful smile.