Chapter 8

FLASHBACK CONTINUE…

It was a new morning and manan were in the gym of Malhotra mansion as after having a light breakfast with Mr. Malhotra along with talking and laughing, they both came to gym for manik’s daily workout session in which nandini was seating on his back and he was doing push-ups. Suddenly manik turned himself holding nandini safe with his arms and rested his back on the floor and now nandini was seating on his stomach. She gave him confusing look and was saying “Mani…” But before she completes manik made her lay on him and said in husky tone tucking her hair strings behind her ear “I want my dose.” And before she resister his words, she found her lips inside his mouth and his hands were freely roaming around her back and waist as she was ruffling his hair with her hands. They were kissing each other while manik picked her up and came to their room and he hovered over her placing her on bed. The passion took over them and they were kissing, licking and biting each other. He unzipped her top and was about to remove it when suddenly manik’s phone started ringing. Frist manik didn’t paid any head to it and just was busy in giving wet kisses at her shoulder to neck. But nandini said in between her moans “Ma..mani..phone…mu..must be al..aliya…” Manik unwillingly pulled himself and rest his forehead on hers. They were having their eyes closed and panting heavily. After gathering their breathes manik first look at her face as she was having her eyes closed due to shyness and her face was pink in blushing. He first get up and then made her get up. He zipped her top himself in which she blush and hugged him tightly and hide her face in his chest. Suddenly his phone again starts ringing so nandini took out the phone from his pocket and answered it as it is Aliya “Yes Aliya… Okay… Driver will be waiting for you both then you came here… ok bye.” Then manik peaked her lips saying “I love you” In which nandini mouthed a cute I love you more and they both came to hall.

They were seating on couch when navya came running to nandini and said in her chirpy voice hugging her tightly “Nandu……. Kaisi ho tum?” Nandini also hugged her best friend and said “I’m fine navya.” While Aliya also came from behind and hugged manik asking him “hey manik. How are you feeling now?” “I’m fine Aliya.” After greeting each other they were settle on couches and were chatting with each other and telling themselves about their life. Navya was telling that she found an elderly lady and she took care of abeer full day. She is really kind and gentle lady. Aliya tell them about her new fashion house as she resign from varun’s fashion house because of his betrayal. Manik first gets angry listening this but then Aliya stop him to doing something against varun as she don’t want to drag that issue further. And she is happy doing her work in new fashion house. Manan told them about manik’s recovery growth from amnesia as it was going very well and manik was getting his memory back slowly and steadily.

Manan also told them about his street concert. As how manik wants to be independent and also take some responsibilities of them both. And his manager albert suggested him to do some street concert at Copenhagen. Firstly manik denied for singing or playing music as singing without FAB 5 is something he can’t do but then nandini told him that he could sing and there is nothing wrong in it as he isn’t doing it professionally. She also told him that he shouldn’t left music and kept singing as it will give him the strength to reminisce the beautiful memories of FAB 5. She encouraged him and at the end he agreed to perform for his first street concert.

Manan, Aliya and navya were busy in talking when Mr. Malhotra came to the mansion. Manik introduced navya with his dad and Mr. Malhotra already knew Aliya as manik and Aliya are childhood friends so he met her in Mumbai erlier. They greeted each other and then after having their lunch, manan headed towards their bedroom while Aliya and navya came to the guestroom to catch a nap as they have to leave in evening to reach the venue of the concert to surprise mukti before her concert started.